Xiaomi India announced today that a brand new Mi Notebook is coming to India on June 11, this announcement will take place on 12 PM IST. One week back Xiaomi India’s Managing Director, Manu Kumar Jain announced that the new Mi Notebook, Redmi-brand Laptop’s are coming to India and now another tweet from Manu Kumar Jain confirms the launch date of the new Mi Notebook in India.
The unheralded Mi Notebook will be launch in India first and according to the teased tweet from Mi India Director Manu Kumar Jain, the new Mi Notebook is exclusively designed for Indian Market and will absolutely be sold in India.
New Mi Notebook Heading to India Soon
The company’s website confirms the thin and light design of the laptop along with a full HD display and many other features. Let’s have a complete look at all the leaked specifications of new Mi Notebook,
- The laptop will come up with a 13-inch FHD screen.
- The device comes up with two different CPU variants, one will have Core i5 chipset and the other one is featured with Ryzen 3500U.
- The system will be paired up with 8/16GB RAM and 256/512 GB storage.
- The Laptop will appear in Grey and Silver color.
- New Mi Notebook will have 2 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB 2.0, HMDI, Audio jack & Power ports.
If we talk about the cost of the Laptop than AMD variant will cost around 50,000 INR and another variant with Intel chipset will cost about 55,000 INR. Both Laptops will be available on Amazon India.
But no exact specification has been disclosed by the company even designs are also under wraps, so we can’t confirm any specification with leaked rumors. The new Mi Notebook will be the first Notebook model to be launch by Xiaomi under its favorite brand name Redmi in India. This will open new ways for the other companies who became cautious while launching premium products into Indian markets.