The Fortnite crew pack is an amazing subscription plan for players who love to play the Battle Royale game. With this subscription, players will have access to exclusive cosmetics, V-Bucks, and a free Battle pass.
The subscription fee for this pack costs only $11.99 per month. Many of the skins shown in this pack are available only for a limited time, and they might not be available for the players later. So, it creates a kind of FOMO among the players.
There might be many reasons why a player might want to cancel the subscription to Fortnite crew. However, there is also a rumor that Fortnite will reward the players with legacy rewards depending on how long the players have been subscribed to the Fortnite crew.
In any case, if the players want to cancel their Fortnite crew subscription, they can follow the methods given below in this article.
How To Cancel Fortnite Crew?
Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription on PlayStation
To cancel the Fortnite Crew subscription on PlayStation, make sure that you have logged in to your PlayStation ID first. However, the cancellation process varies for PS4 and PS5.
- If you are a PS4 user, firstly navigate to ‘Settings’ and then select the option ‘Account Management’. Now, under this menu, select the information option and scroll through the list of ‘Playstation Subscriptions’. For PS5, navigate to the settings, and there you can find the Game and App services. Scroll till you see the ‘Fortnite’ game.
- After following the above step, the rest of the steps are the same for both the PS4 and PS5.
- Now, select the ‘Subscription’ option and then disable the ‘auto-renew’ option.
- After making the above changes, it is recommended to log out of the PlayStation account and then re-login to make sure that the changes are applied.
Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription on Xbox
The process to cancel the Fortnite Crew subscription on the Xbox console is very easy. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do so:
- Firstly, navigate to the URL: account.microsoft.com/account.
- Now, sign in to your Microsoft account and then select the option ‘Services & Subscriptions’, which is present at the top of the webpage.
- Next to your subscription listing, you can find the option ‘Manage.’ Click on it.
- Now, enable the option ‘Turn off recurring billing’ and then follow the prompts shown on the screen to disable it.
Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription on Nintendo Switch
If you have purchased the Fortnite Crew subscription over the Switch console and want to cancel it, then you can follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the Nintendo Switch eShop by pressing the Home button on the Nintendo Switch console.
- Now, click on the account icon present in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the subscriptions and scroll through the list till you find the Fortnite Crew subscription.
- Once you find it, click on the option ‘Turn off Automatic Renewal’ and follow the prompts shown on the screen to cancel the Fortnite Crew subscription.
Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription on Epic Games
In case you purchased the Fortnite Crew subscription on PC or Android, you can cancel the subscription by following the below-mentioned steps on the Epic Games website:
- Firstly, visit the Epic website and log in with your credentials.
- In the top right corner, you can find your username displayed. Click on it.
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Subscriptions’ section, where you can see all the active subscriptions.
- Select the Fortnite Crew subscription and click on ‘Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription on Samsung
If you have purchased the Crew subscription on your Samsung phone, you can follow the steps below to cancel the subscription.
- Firstly, open the Galaxy store and open the menu.
- Now, scroll down the list of options till you see ‘Subscriptions.’
- Select ‘Fortnite’ and click on the option ‘Cancel.’
Canceling the Fortnite Crew subscription will not revoke access immediately. The players can still access the subscription until the last day of the current subscription period. Also, canceling the Fortnite Crew subscription means the players will not have access to the free 1000 V-Bucks, the Battle Pass, and the exclusive cosmetics.