Recently, Country Head of Motorola India, Prashant Mani tweeted that Motorola Edge+ will be released in India soon. Launching dates for India are yet to be confirmed. Motorola Edge+ was first released on 22 April 2020. By launching this smartphone, the company has declared its re-entry into the flagship’s division. The latest flagship smartphone from the Lenovo-based company challenging the other flagship’s in the range like Samsung Galaxy S20 series or OnePlus 8 Pro.
According to the Motorola India Head Prashant Mani, Motorola Edge+ arriving in India soon, the estimated cost of the smartphone is said to be nearly $1000 (INR 76,000). Sales of the smartphones are expected to begin from the month of May because the government may provide some relief in lockdown; in some parts of the country. Motorola Edge+ sales in India may begin between mid-of-May and June.
Motorola Edge+ Specifications
The latest flagship comes up with some staggering features and functions, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and many more fascinating features. Let’s have a look at the specifications of the phone
- The phone comes up with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display with an aspect ratio of 21:9.
- This smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- The smartphone is supported by 256GB of Internal Storage, which can’t be expanded further.
- This flagship phone comes up with 12GB of RAM.
Camera & Sensor
- The smartphone comes up with 108MP + 16MP + 8MP of triple rear cameras.
- The smartphone has 25 MP of front selfie shooters.
- Sensors associated with the smartphone are:
- Face Unlock
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Compass / Magnetometer
- Ambient light sensor
- The phone comprises of 5000 mAh of large non-removable battery with fast charging property. Wireless Charging is also supported by the latest smartphone.
- This smartphone will operate on latest Android 10.
These are the basic general specifications of the phone. The phone has a very standard and attractive look, the smartphone comes up with two color variants one is Smoky Sangria, and another is Thunder Grey.
I hope the launch dates of Motorola Edge+ will be confirmed soon, and the smartphone will arrive in India sooner than later.