Are you one of those guys who use YouTube a lot? It can be for various purposes like watching some conspiracy theories about aliens or the moon landing or if you are a teacher, you might be using it to show some interesting animations. In these scenarios, YouTube shortcut keys come in handy. It is easy to use and navigate through YouTube using the YouTube shortcut keys.
If you are too tired of using mouse and switching between mouse and keyboard, here are some YouTube shortcut keys that will ease your streaming experience.
5+ YouTube Shortcut Keys
- The first shortcut key is ‘F’, you can press ‘F’ to view a video in full-screen mode. It is a good feature just press ‘F’ to view in full screen and press ‘ESC’ to exit the fullscreen.
- The second shortcut key can be used to play/pause a video on YouTube. Just press ‘K’ to pause or play a YouTube video. Similarly, you can also use the space bar for play/pause.
- The feature to jump 10 seconds forward or backward in a video by double-tapping on a smartphone is also available for desktops. Just use ‘J’ and ‘L’ to move 10 seconds forward and backward respectively.
- To mute a YouTube video, you can press the ‘M‘ key on your keyboard.
- You can also increase and decrease the playback speed of a video by pressing ‘Shift+>’ and ‘Shift+<’ respectively.
- To turn on the captions in a video, press ‘C’.
- Use the number keys to jump to the respective percentage of a video.
So, these were some of the cool YouTube shortcut keys that you can use for a better browsing experience. If you know about more shortcut keys, do let us know in the comments.
Read More About
- 5+ Cool YouTube Tricks to Make YouTube Browsing More Fun
- How to Bolden, Strikethrough, Monospace, and Italicize Text in WhatsApp?