If you have a flagship Samsung or Google smartphone, chances are that you might have seen the AR Zone option in the camera app. AR Zone app is a very fun app that lets you create AR doodles and a lot of other stuff as well.
In this article, we are going to understand the AR Zone app and what are the features that come with it.
What is AR Zone App on Android?
The term AR stands for Augmented Reality. It is similar to getting a compelling experience of the real-world environment. AR takes 3D to the next level by appealing to the user’s senses making everything more vivid and real.
Samsung smartphones come with the AR Zone app and it is one of the best use of any Android smartphone. Using the app, you can create a lot of fun stuff using your smartphone camera.
The AR Zone app enables users to take advantage of AR features using the camera and use features including AR Doodle, AR Emoji, etc.
Using these features, you can add a lot of fun AR elements to your photos and videos which makes the user experience a lot better.
Features of AR Zone on Android Smartphones
- AR Emoji Camera: Using this feature, you can create an emoji of yourself called My Emoji. After that, you can use My Emoji while recording videos or taking photos and you can also use other character emojis as well.
- AR Emoji Stickers: You can create your own stickers with the Emoji expressions and actions.
- AR Emoji Studio: It lets you edit or decore a My Emoji and you can also create My Emoji stickers.
- AR Doodle: Using this, you can put virtual handwriting or drawings on faces anywhere and then record some cool videos.
- Deco Pic: It allows you to capture photos or videos with stickers.
- Quick Measure: With this, you can measure the size and distance of the subject quickly and easily.
How to Use AR Zone Feature on Supported Devices
- Open the App Drawer by swiping up from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and open Camera app.
- Now, navigate to MORE option.
- Then, choose the AR Zone option, located at the top-right corner.
- Now, scroll down to choose AR Emoji Camera option, to use the AR camera.
- To add a new emoji character, choose the plus symbol and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, tap on the screen anywhere.
Now, you can follow the first 4 steps and in the 5th step, you can try different options like MASK mode, AR Doodle, AR Emoji Stickers, AR Emoji Studio, etc.
Final Verdict – AR Zone App
So these were some of the cool features of the AR Zone app on Samsung smartphones. Now you must be wondering, what about other smartphones that do not have the AR Zone app.
If you need AR Zone’s functionality on any Android smartphone, you can download Google Play Services for AR from the Play Store to use AR features on any Android smartphone.
In case you didn’t understand something, or you can have any other queries regarding this article, then feel free to comment down below, we will be more than happy to assist you.