If you are going to build a decent gaming desktop build that fits in your pocket of 60,000 INR or almost around 850 USD, then you have come to the right place. We will help you to choose the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 60000 INR.
This machine will be going to handle a maximum of AAA titled games like Fortnite, Counte-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Fortnite and DOTA 2 in 1080p without any hiccups. Also, games like GTA 5, PUBG, Assassin’s Creed, DOOM should be able to hit 80-120 FPS easily. And will prove this rig as the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 60000 INR.
Gaming Desktop Under 60000 INR (850 USD)
These components are necessary to build a gaming PC. Let’s discuss the components which we have used to build the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 60000 INR (850 USD).
|Processor||Ryzen 5 3500||~ ₹ 12.1k ($ )|
|Motherboard||MSI B450M Pro-VDH Max||~ ₹ 7.8k ($ )|
|RAM||Adata XPG Gammix D30 DDR4 16 GB (2x8GB)||~ ₹ 5.6 ($ 50)|
|Hard Drive||WD Blue 1TB PC Hard Drive|
Crucial BX500 240GB SSD
|~ ₹ 6.3k ($ )|
|Power Supply or PSU||Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus||~ 3.7K ($ )|
|PC Chassis||Zebronics Zeb-Cronus||~ ₹ 2.4k ($ )|
|Graphics Card||Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 AMP||~ ₹ 20.9k ($ )|
Let’s dive into the individual component in the Gaming Desktop Build Under 60000 INR (850 USD):
Ryzen 5 3500 Processor
- 6 Cores & 6 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.1GHz, 19MB Cache, TDP: 65W
- System Memory Specification: 3200MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400, 500 serles chipset based motherboards
- Graphics: Separate Graphics Card is required, Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth
MSI B450M Pro-VDH Max Motherboard
If you are building a gaming desktop, make sure not to compromise with the core components like Motherboard, PSU, and Processor. If you are compromising with these then you might face issues in the near future and that can cost, you a lot more while recovery.
B450M MoBos are specially designed for best gaming performance in a tight budget. These are one of the best motherboards when comes to gaming. B450M Pro-VDH Max is a soft priced motherboard from MSI. B450M Pro-M2 and B450M Pro-VDH. Both models share the same black PCB with brownish traces and tracks, while the B450M Pro-VDH makes use of a heatsink on the CPU section of the power delivery, whereas the B450M Pro-M2 omits power delivery heatsinks completely.
- AMD AM4 motherboard inspired from architectural design, with Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost, Turbo M.2 – Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz.
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- i). EZ Debug LED: The easiest way to troubleshoot. ii). PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI.
Adata XPG Gammix D30 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Edgy Wing-Shaped Design
- The Performance to Win
- Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
- Top-Quality Chips for Enhanced Durability
- Ready for AMD- and Intel-based systems
WD Blue 1TB PC Hard Drive
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
Crucial BX500 240GB SSD
By installing an SSD instead HDD can enhance not only the storage but also the speed of the processor. Your motherboard has an additional slot to accommodate the SSD.
Installing this SSD will result in an enhanced performance because of the R/W speeds of 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Yes, the costs of your gaming PC will exceed your budget, but you will end up with a better performing PC.
- 240 GB, SSD write cache is enabled, Low power consumption, Laptop, and Desktop
- 2.5Inch,/SATA 6 Gb/s interface, ATA modes supported
- Sequential 128KB Read and Write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s respectively
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to 70°C)5, Voltage input-Minimum: 4.5V, Maximum: 5.0V
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus PSU
A power supply unit powers all the components in your system. If anything goes wrong with your PSU, it can seriously damage your entire rig. So, cheapening out on the power supply is really a bad idea. A 550W power supply is more than sufficient to power all the components in this rig.
The Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus is a great and reliable choice if you’re building a gaming system with lower power demands also it is backed by a five-year warranty.
- 80 plus efficiency: Runs cooler and uses less power than non-certified power supplies
- 3-years warranty: Backed by corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Black housing, cable sleeves, and connectors: Give your build the high-end look without breaking the bank
- Thermally controlled 120mm fan: Quiet operation across a wide range of loads
Zebronics Zeb-Cronus Case
- Zeb-Cronus is a premium gaming cabinet that comes with support for ATX/ mATX with mirror-finish front & tempered glass front and side panel, 4 x120mm Rainbow LED double ring fans in the front and rear.
- The PSU is top-mounted and has an optimized design for airflow.
- Form factor: Mid tower
- Motherboard: ATX/Matx
- AIO Cooler: Rear 120mm
Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 AMP GPU
- The New GeForce super compact 1660 AMP graphics card takes advantage of the NVIDIA Turing architecture and comes paired with GDDR6 ultra-fast memory
- GTX 1660 AMP comes with ‘1408 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 192-bit wide bus interface with memory clock speed of 8 Gbps
- IceStorm 2. 0 enhances the overall cooling utilizing more surface area, improved heatpipe layout, stronger aluminum array heatsink and additional heat dissipation
- It comes with 3 x Display port 1. 4, 1 x HDMI 2. 0b with support for 4K. It is also VR Ready. It is HDCP compliant and you can connect multiple displays (Up-to 4 simultaneously)
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/7 x64. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA Ansel and compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC
Well, we are almost ready with the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 60000 INR or 850 USD. The Graphics Card may disturb your budget by a few bucks, but it is really worst the price. Additionally, you can later add other gaming accessories like the joystick, gaming headset, etc., for a better gaming experience.
Go through this and buy the best. If you end up buying any of these, tell us the same by commenting down below.