If you are going to build a decent gaming desktop build that fits in your pocket of 80,000 INR or almost around 1100 USD, then you have come to the right place. We will help you to choose the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 80000 INR.
This machine will be going to handle a maximum of AAA titled games like Fortnite, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Fortnite, and DOTA 2 in 1080p without any hiccups. Also, games like GTA 5, PUBG, Assassin’s Creed, DOOM should be able to hit 80-120 FPS easily. And will prove this rig as the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 80000 INR.
Gaming Desktop Build Under 80000 INR (1100 USD)
These components are necessary to build a gaming PC. Let’s discuss the components which we have used to build the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 80000 INR (1100 USD).
|Processor||Ryzen 5 3600||~ ₹ 16k ($ )|
|Motherboard||MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX Gaming||~ ₹ 12.8k ($ )|
|Graphics Card||Inno3D GeForce RTX 2060 Super Twin X2 OC||~ ₹ 32.5K ($ )|
|RAM||Adata XPG Gammix D30 DDR4 16 GB (2x8GB)||~ ₹ 5.6k ($ )|
|Hard Drive||Crucial MX500 240GB SSD |
WD Blue 1 TB HDD
|~ ₹ 6.3k ($ )|
|Power Supply or PSU||Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus||~ ₹ 3.7k ($ )|
|PC Chassis||Zebronics Zeb-Cronus||~ ₹ 2.4k($ )|
Let’s dive into the individual component in the Gaming Desktop Build Under 80000 INR (1100 USD):
Ryzen 5 3600 Processor
- 6 Cores & 12 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.2GHz, 35MB Cache, TDP: 95W
- System Memory Specification: 3200MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400, 500 series chipset based motherboards
- Graphics: Separate Graphics Card is required, Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth
MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX Gaming Motherboard
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run at full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
Inno3D GeForce RTX 2060 Super Twin X2 OC GPU
- GeForce RTX gaming GPU’s come loaded with next-generation GDDR6 memory, support for DirectX 12 features, and more. This is a graphics reinvented.
- Get the highest levels of performance and the smoothest experience possible from the moment you start playing.
- Get the latest NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for smooth gameplay, cinematic experiences, and revolutionary 360-degree image capture even in VR.
- Plus get the performance to drive the latest displays including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors.
- The lowest latency and plug and play compatibility with leading headsets driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies; VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment
Adata XPG Gammix D30 DDR4 16 GB (2x8GB)
- Edgy Wing-Shaped Design
- The Performance to Win
- Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
- Top-Quality Chips for Enhanced Durability
- Ready for AMD- and Intel-based systems
Crucial BX500 240GB SSD
By installing an SSD instead of HDD can enhance not only the storage but also the speed of the processor. Your motherboard has an additional slot to accommodate the SSD.
Installing this SSD will result in an enhanced performance because of the R/W speeds of 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Yes, the costs of your gaming PC will exceed your budget, but you will end up with a better performing PC
- 240 GB, SSD write cache is enabled, Low power consumption, Laptop, and Desktop
- 2.5Inch,/SATA 6 Gb/s interface, ATA modes supported
- Sequential 128KB Read and Write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s respectively
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to 70°C)5, Voltage input-Minimum: 4.5V, Maximum: 5.0V
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
WD Blue 1 TB HDD
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus PSU
A power supply unit powers all the components in your system. If anything goes wrong with your PSU, it can seriously damage your entire rig. So, cheapening out on the power supply is really a bad idea. A 550W power supply is more than sufficient to power all the components in this rig.
The Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus is a great and reliable choice if you’re building a gaming system with lower power demands also it is backed by a five-year warranty.
- 80 plus efficiency: Runs cooler and uses less power than non-certified power supplies
- 3-years warranty: Backed by corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Black housing, cable sleeves, and connectors: Give your build the high-end look without breaking the bank
- Thermally controlled 120mm fan: Quiet operation across a wide range of loads
Zebronics Zeb-Cronus Cabinet
- Zeb-Cronus is a premium gaming cabinet that comes with support for ATX/ mATX with mirror-finish front & tempered glass front and side panel, 4 x120mm Rainbow LED double ring fans in the front and rear.
- The PSU is top-mounted and has an optimized design for airflow.
- Form factor: Mid tower
- Motherboard: ATX/Matx
- AIO Cooler: Rear 120mm
Well, we are almost ready with the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 80000 INR or 1100 USD. The Graphics Card may disturb your budget by a few bucks, but it is really worst the price. Additionally, you can later add other gaming accessories like the joystick, gaming headset, etc., for a better gaming experience.
Go through this and buy the best. If you end up buying any of these, tell us the same by commenting down below.