Gaming Desktop Build, the dream of any gamer or the one who is starting to think about their career in Gaming, should have a gaming desktop. If you are planning to build a gaming pc and are restricted to a budget of 50,000 INR(or 700 USD), then this PC build guide will help you build the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 50000 INR (700 USD).
This machine can handle games like Fortnite, CounterStrike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, and DOTA 2 in 1080p without any hiccups. Also, AAA titles like GTA 5, PUBG, Assassin’s Creed, DOOM should be able to hit 60 FPS easily.
Gaming Desktop Under 50000 INR (700 USD)
These components are necessary to build a gaming PC. Let’s discuss the components which we have used to build the Best Gaming Desktop Build Under 50000 INR (700 USD).
|Processor||Ryzen 5 3500||~ ₹ 12.1k ($ )|
|Motherboard||MSI B450M Pro-VDH Max||~ ₹ 7.8k ($ )|
|RAM||Adata XPG Gammix D30 DDR4 16 GB (2x8GB)||~ ₹ 5.6 ($ 50)|
|Hard Drive||WD Blue 1TB PC Hard Drive|
Crucial BX500 240GB SSD
|~ ₹ 6.3k ($ )|
|Power Supply or PSU||Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus||~ 3.7K ($ )|
|PC Chassis||Zebronics Zeb-Cronus||~ ₹ 2.4k ($ )|
|Graphics Card||Zotac GeForce GTX 1650 OC||~ ₹ 15.7k ($ )|
Let’s dive into the individual component in the Gaming Desktop Build Under 50000 INR (700 USD):
Ryzen 5 3500 Processor
- 6 Cores & 6 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.1GHz, 19MB Cache, TDP: 65W
- System Memory Specification: 3200MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400, 500 serles chipset based motherboards
- Graphics: Separate Graphics Card is required, Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth
MSI B450M Pro-VDH Max Motherboard
If you are building a gaming desktop, make sure not to compromise with the core components like Motherboard, PSU, and Processor. If you are compromising with these then you might face issues in the near future and that can cost, you a lot more while recovery.
B450M MoBos are specially designed for best gaming performance in a tight budget. These are one of the best motherboards when comes to gaming. B450M Pro-VDH Max is a soft priced motherboard from MSI. B450M Pro-M2 and B450M Pro-VDH. Both models share the same black PCB with brownish traces and tracks, while the B450M Pro-VDH makes use of a heatsink on the CPU section of the power delivery, whereas the B450M Pro-M2 omits power delivery heatsinks completely.
- AMD AM4 motherboard inspired from architectural design, with Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost, Turbo M.2 – Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz.
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- i). EZ Debug LED: The easiest way to troubleshoot. ii). PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI.
Adata XPG Gammix D30 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Edgy Wing-Shaped Design
- The Performance to Win
- Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
- Top-Quality Chips for Enhanced Durability
- Ready for AMD- and Intel-based systems
WD Blue 1TB PC Hard Drive
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
Crucial BX500 240GB SSD
By installing an SSD instead HDD can enhance not only the storage but also the speed of the processor. Your motherboard has an additional slot to accommodate the SSD.
Installing this SSD will result in an enhanced performance because of the R/W speeds of 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Yes, the costs of your gaming PC will exceed your budget, but you will end up with a better performing PC.
- 240 GB, SSD write cache is enabled, Low power consumption, Laptop, and Desktop
- 2.5Inch,/SATA 6 Gb/s interface, ATA modes supported
- Sequential 128KB Read and Write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s respectively
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to 70°C)5, Voltage input-Minimum: 4.5V, Maximum: 5.0V
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus PSU
A power supply unit powers all the components in your system. If anything goes wrong with your PSU, it can seriously damage your entire rig. So, cheapening out on the power supply is really a bad idea. A 550W power supply is more than sufficient to power all the components in this rig.
The Corsair VS550 550W Active PFC 80 Plus is a great and reliable choice if you’re building a gaming system with lower power demands also it is backed by a five-year warranty.
- 80 plus efficiency: Runs cooler and uses less power than non-certified power supplies
- 3-years warranty: Backed by corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Black housing, cable sleeves, and connectors: Give your build the high-end look without breaking the bank
- Thermally controlled 120mm fan: Quiet operation across a wide range of loads
Zebronics Zeb-Cronus Case
- Zeb-Cronus is a premium gaming cabinet that comes with support for ATX/ mATX with mirror-finish front & tempered glass front and side panel, 4 x120mm Rainbow LED double ring fans in the front and rear.
- The PSU is top-mounted and has an optimized design for airflow.
- Form factor: Mid tower
- Motherboard: ATX/Matx
- AIO Cooler: Rear 120mm
GeForce GTX 1650 OC GPU
The all-new generation of ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX graphics cards are here. Based on the new NVIDIA Turing architecture, it’s packed with GDDR5 fast memory. Get ready to get fast and game strong.
- Super Compact
- 4K ready
- 90mm Single Fan
- Sunflower Heatsink
- PCIe Bus Powered
- OC Scanner
Well, we are almost ready with the Best Gaming Desktop Under 50000 INR or 700 USD. The Graphics Card may disturb your budget by a few bucks, but it is really worst the price. Additionally, you can later add other gaming accessories like the joystick, gaming headset, etc., for a better gaming experience.
Go through this and buy the best. If you end up buying any of these, tell us the same by commenting down below.