Want to upgrade or downgrade to a specific Windows 10 build or just got a new PC and want to install a fresh copy of Windows 10? Then you will need the latest Windows 10 ISO file. In this article, we are going to help you to Download Latest Windows 10 ISO File for updating or clean installing Windows 10 on your system.
The article also contains an installation guide using the latest Windows 10 ISO file. There are two different use of an ISO file, you can update to latest Windows 10 using the ISO file or you can clean install Windows 10 in a new system.
Download Latest Windows 10 ISO (20H2 Build 19042.631)
The below ISO file contain all the Windows 10 Editions listed below:
Download the correct ISO file from the links below. These links will generate a direct download link from the official Microsoft server. Choose 64-bit or 32-bit based on your System type. These are direct download links to the English US ISO files. If you want ISO files in any other language, please comment below with the Language, Windows edition and System type of the ISO file you want, and I will provide direct download links.
Install Windows 10
Method 1: Update Update Using Windows 10 ISO File
- Click to open the ISO file.
- Now, Double click to setup.
- Click Next: Install Windows 10.
- Now a screen will prompt showing “Getting Updates“, this will take some time.
- It will Check your PC, this will also take some time. [If during this process it asks for Product Key it means your Windows isn’t activated].
- Click Accept, to accept all the Applicable notices, and license terms.
- Now again another screen will prompt showing “Getting Updates“, this will take some time depending upon your network speed.
- Next, making sure you’re ready to install, just be patient and wait, this might take a bit longer.
- Ready to install. Click Install.
- Now it will start installing Windows 10 onto your PC and this will restart your system several times, this process will take some time.
Method 2: Clean Install Using Windows 10 ISO File
If you have your Windows 10 ISO File ready to update your system to Windows 10 Latest Update, all you have to do is boot from the disc or USB thumb drive to start the setup. Now follow the following steps to clean install Windows 10 using ISO file,
- Insert a flash drive, at least 16 GB.
- Now, open Rufus, in order to create bootable media for Windows 10.
- Make sure to keep all the default settings as it is.
- Now, click on the Start button and wait for a while to finish.
- After completion, Rufus will ask you to restart the PC.
- Restart your PC, and while booting, before the Windows logo, tap the Boot Menu key to open it.
|Brand||Assigned Boot Menu Key|
|Asus||Esc or F8|
|HP||Esc or F9|
|Lenovo||F12, F8, F10|
|Other||Esc or F1-F12|
- You see a screen with a list of drives, choose the one you inserted/plugged in, and hit Enter.
- Then the Windows logo will appear on the screen for a while, if you see the animated dots it means everything is fine.
- Next, you will be asked to select your Language, Time, Keyboard method and after configuring all these things, Click Next.
- Now click on Install Now.
- Now, Windows 10 set-up will ask you to enter the Product Key, if you have a Windows 10 product key, proceed to enter it. Otherwise, click on “I don’t have a key” or “Do this later”.
- Now setup will ask you to choose the correct edition of which you have a License either Home or Pro. Make sure to enter the correct edition if you choose the wrong edition then you would need to perform a clean install again.
- Just wait for a while, the system prepares itself to copy files.
- Accept the license terms, to do so check the box in front of “I accept the license terms”.
- Click Next.
- Click Custom: Install Windows only (advanced).
- Select the drive and then click Next. [If there are multiple partitions, select each from the bottom, then click to delete until only one unallocated drive left]
- Select the unallocated drive list, Click New > Apply > OK.
- Select the Primary partition from multiple partitions, click Next.
- Just wait for few seconds while Windows install.
- When all this setup will complete, Windows will reboot into the setup automatically.
- After this, Windows will detect and install hardware. and it will restart for the last time.
Is this genuine ISO file of Windows 10?
Yes it is, These links will generate a direct download link from the official Microsoft server.
Is Windows 10 available in 32-bit?
Yes, we have provided the download links to both 64-bit and 32-bit.
Is it compatible with my 4GB RAM PC?
Yes, Microsoft’s minimum criteria for Windows 10 is 2 GB RAM, so it will run smoothly in your PC.