Do you need Windows XP ISO file for some reasons, like your system is not compatible with the latest Windows 10 or your company is still working with Windows XP, then the article is for you
In this article, we are going to help you to download Windows XP ISO file for updating or clean installing Windows XP on your old potato system.
Download Window 7 ISO (Service Pack2 and Service Pack 3)
Download the correct ISO file from the links below. These links will generate a direct download link from the official Microsoft server. Choose 64-bit or 32-bit based on your System type.
These are direct download links to the English US ISO files. If you want ISO files in any other language, please comment below with the Language, Windows edition, and System type of the ISO file you want, and we will try to provide direct download links.
Install Windows XP ISO (Clean Install)
If you have your Windows 10 ISO File ready to update your system to Windows 10 Latest Update, all you have to do is boot from the disc or USB thumb drive to start the setup. Now follow the following steps to clean install Windows 10 using ISO file,
- Insert a flash drive, at least 8 GB.
- Now, open Rufus, in order to create bootable media for Windows 10.
- Make sure to keep all the default settings as it is.
- Now, click on the Start button and wait for a while to finish.
- After completion, Rufus will ask you to restart the PC.
- Restart your PC, and while booting, before the Windows logo, tap the Boot Menu key to open it.
|Brand||Assigned Boot Menu Key|
|Asus||Esc or F8|
|HP||Esc or F9|
|Lenovo||F12, F8, F10|
|Other||Esc or F1-F12|
- You see a screen with a list of drives, choose the one you inserted/plugged in, and hit Enter.
- Then the Windows Setup window will appear on the screen for a while, if you see the animation it means everything is fine.
- In the next step, the setup will format the drive for the installation.
- After formatting the drive, Windows XP will appear.
- And then the installation will start and will compete in a couple of minutes.
- After the completion, your system will restart.
- And finally, it will boot into Windows XP Professional.
Is Windows XP ISO file genuine?
Yes, these files are being downloaded from Microsoft Servers.
Is Windows XP available in 32-bit?
Yes, we have provided the download links to both 64-bit and 32-bit.
Is it compatible with my 4GB RAM PC?
Yes, Microsoft’s minimum criteria for Windows XP is 1 GB RAM, so it will run smoothly on your PC.
So, that was it, we have successfully downloaded Windows XP ISO file and also installed it in our system.
In case you didn’t understand any step, or you can any other query regarding this article, then feel free to comment down below, we will be more than happy to assist you.