Realme launched its first Smartwatch along with TV and few other products. Realme the fastest expanding smartphone brand now broaden up its arms and entered the “lifestyle tech” category with some of its completely new products into the market. For the first time, Oppo’s spin-off brand Realme introduces the world with its smartwatch along with a smart TV at a very decent price range. As per previous information, some sources revealed that Realme set to launch its smart TV on 25 May.
Realme Smartwatch (designed and launched by Realme so imaginatively we are calling it as Realme Smartwatch) has a square design with a 1.4 inch (3.5 cm) LCD display which has a resolution of 320x 320, runs on the custom version of Android. It is able to display notifications, music control features, and many more.
Let’s have a more descriptive and closer look at Realme’s latest smartwatch.
Realme Launched its First Smartwatch and Smart TV
Like many other Chinese Brands, Realme also won the heart of its users thorughout the globe by providing a good ratio between price and quality and now Realme Launched its first smartwatch and smart TV with Realme earbuds and Realme power bank, a complete set of “lifestyle” products.
Let’s start with the Realme Watch and then we will look forward for all other devices
Realme Smartwatch has a 3.5cm (1.4 inch) of a large color touchscreen with a 320×320 resolution. Moreover, the watch is available in four assorted colors and made up of silicon which is skin-friendly and doesn’t get stains easily. It offers fourteen different sports modes including outdoor run, Indoor run, Outdoor cycle, Aerobic ability, Table Tennis, Indoor cycle, Yoga, Walk, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Badminton, Elliptical, Cricket. the watch offers numerous features, let’s have a look
- It has a 1.4-inch display with a responsive touch so that you can control the watch without any efforts.
- You can customize watch faces/ appearance, it offers personalized watch faces.
- The smartwatch comes up with smart features including real-time heart rate monitor and Blood-oxygen level monitor.
- Watch also offers an Intelligent Activity tracker.
- This smartwatch comes up with 14 different sports mode.
- It will display all the notifications, through its smart notification feature.
- This smartwatch from Realme offers Music and camera controls too.
- The Realme Watch is IP68 (1.5m) water-resistant, which means you don’t have to take it off while washing your hands.
- It can be connected through Bluetooth, Realme Link app, and it has Android 5.0+.
- Realme is claiming 7-9 days of battery life and up to 20 days on power-saving mode, but real facts will be clear after hands-on testing.
The watch is available at INR 3,999 will be available at the shopping platforms like Flipkart and also at Realme’s official site from 5 June.
Realme SmartTV comes up in two variants, one is of 80 cm (32-inch) 720p and the other one is of 108 cm (43-inch) and 1080p display, both the TVs have dazzling features, let’s have a quick look
- Realme offers Bezel-less ultra-Bright LED display with HDR 10 and HLG, which reach upto 400 nits of brightness for both the variants.
- It has in-built Chroma boost Picture engine for more enhanced picture-quality.
- The smartTV comes up with 24W Quad Stereo SpeakersDolby Audio for powerful and ultra-clear voice.
- The TV is supported by a powerful 64-bit Quad Core Processor 1GB + 8GB.
The 32-inch variant is of INR 12,999 and another variant with a 108 cm display is of INR 21,999, available from 2 June, buy from Flipkart or from Realme’s Official site.
Realme Launched its First Smartwatch and Smart TV along with some other products including Realme Buds Air Neo, a truly wireless earphone with a perfect sound quality available at INR 2,999 along with a 10,000mAH of power bank available for INR 999, these products will be available from 28 May at Flipkart and Realme’s Official site.