After huge leaks and rumors, finally, OnePlus Nord Launch event is scheduled, and the company has decided to launch the smartphone in a very unique manner, the OnePlus Nord launch event will be held in AR, and whoever wants to watch it stream the event live using OnePlus Nord AR app.
The event is scheduled to be held today, i.e. Tuesday, July 21 at 7 a.m. PT, 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. BST, and 7:30 p.m. IST. This is for the first time when any company is launching its smartphone using AR (Augmented Reality), so here’s how you can watch OnePlus Nord launch event Livestream in AR.
How to Watch the OnePlus Nord Launch Event?
Before You Start
Before start watching the launch, event held by OnePlus, you will need a few things to watch the OnePlus Nord launch event live in AR. Check the following requirements to be fulfilled by you
- An ARCore supporting device. (Check Here)
- OnePlus Nord AR app
- QR code of launch event.
- Internet connection.
How to Watch the event?
- To watch the OnePlus Nord launch event, you must have a smartphone that supports ARCore, check whether your device supports ARCore or not, all the OnePlus devices above OnePlus 3T supports ARCore.
- Now, download the OnePlus Nord AR app from the play store for Android and App Store for iOS.
- Once the app is installed successfully.
- Now, here you can set your Avatar (Optional).
- Scan the QR code from the image below. (You can scan it using Google Lens)
- Now you are ready to live stream the event.
- You have to set up the device with AR that will require a flat surface (a flat desk or table is preferable).
- After the flat surface has been recognized, it will show the phone in space with a countdown (this countdown tells us the time left in the event to start).
- When the event will start you can watch it directly.
It’s disappointing that some devices (which do not have ARCore) can’t support the Livestream in AR but we hope that Oneplus will release a traditional Livestream. And if you face any issue with the app, so you can always watch the OnePlus Nord launch event on YouTube.