- Ticketmaster is a very popular American company used by millions of people to buy and sell tickets online for sporting events like the NFL and NBA, concerts, family celebrations, and more.
- Ticketmaster error code 0011 can be caused by problems with their server, messed-up cookies, issues with VPNs or Proxy servers, etc.
- Luckily, we have some fixes to this problem. So, if you are facing this problem, make sure to check out the fixes mentioned below.
There is no doubt that Ticketmaster is a popular platform for purchasing tickets for live shows. It is possible to book tickets through this platform on your smartphone as an app or through their website.
Over time, however, people faced various issues with this platform. One of these errors is error code 0011. But don’t worry if you are getting this issue.
Yes, here in this article, we have explained some of the best fixes that have the potential to help many resolve the Ticketmaster error code 0011. So, let’s get started with the guide.
Why is Ticketmaster Showing Error Code 0011?
Ticketmaster might experience this issue for a variety of reasons. This error code might appear on our platform for a variety of reasons, as described below.
- It is possible to see this error code on the platform if there is a server outage for Ticketmaster. The reason for this might be one of the reasons you see it.
- On Ticketmaster, you may encounter this error code if you are using a VPN or proxy connection. When booking tickets on this platform, you may receive this error code if you are using a VPN.
- There is also a possibility that you will encounter Ticketmaster error code 0011 because of the app cache and browser cookies. Cookies that are uncleared can sometimes cause problems like this. Therefore, you might be experiencing this issue because of this.
What is Ticketmaster Error Code 0011?
You can purchase and sell tickets online for concerts, sports, theater, family events, and more with Ticketmaster. However, there are some drawbacks and flaws to Ticketmaster as well.
Many people are concerned about the payment gateway, even though a few glitches here and there are tolerable. Tickets for sporting events, concerts, theatre, family events, and more are available on Ticketmaster, an easy-to-use, convenient platform.
To purchase tickets through Ticketmaster, consumers receive Error Code 0011. Reports of this problem have occurred on both desktop and mobile browsers. If you want to learn how to fix TicketMaster Error code 0011, keep reading.
Methods to Fix TicketMaster Error Code 0011
Here are a few fixes that will help you resolve the error code 0011:
Fix 1: Check Server Status
If you want to ensure that Ticketmaster’s servers are up and running, you should first check if they are up. You can do that by using the DownDetector website.
It is not possible for you to do anything from your end if it is displaying an error with the servers. After the problem is fixed, you can access the service again after waiting a few moments.
Stay tuned to TicketMaster’s official Twitter account for the latest updates by keeping an eye on it. Ticketmaster Error Code 0011 can occur even if the server is functioning properly. If this is the case, follow the solutions listed below.
Fix 2: Clear Ticketmaster Cookies
You should clear your website cookies as soon as possible when troubleshooting error code 0011. Some problems may occur when cookies are corrupted, which prevents the checkout process from completing.
Sometimes, Ticketmaster security implementations cause this problem. During checkout, a cookie can be planted on your computer if you refresh the page while trying to check out. When this happens, you can fix the problem by clearing the website’s cookies.
Please ensure that you log out of your Ticketmaster account before clearing your cookies. After that, follow these instructions to clear out the cookies:
- Open Ticketmaster in a new tab.
- After that, click on the Lock icon before Ticketmaster’s address in the address bar.
- To view the cookies options, click the Cookies and Site data menu.
- Then, tap on Manage Cookies and Site Data.
- On the Allowed tab, click on each cookie one by one and then select Delete or Remove.
- After that, restart your browser.
- Visit Ticketmaster’s website and log in once your browser is restarted.
Fix 3: Logging Out/In
It is ultimately a cookie that restricts access to particular checkout pages that is causing this problem. Some users who experienced the same problem reported that logging out of their Ticketmaster account and logging back in resolved the issue.
Fix 4: Using Incognito Mode
It is possible that some third-party extensions interfere with the proper functioning of the website in some cases.
However, finding the precise culprit can be challenging. If you’re having trouble accessing the Ticketmaster site, try turning off these extensions manually.
Nevertheless, that is still a lot of work. To solve this problem, incognito mode is the best option.
When you use this mode, all the extensions are temporarily disabled. Simply press Ctrl+Shift+N to launch the Incognito Mode window and access the site once you have done that.
Nonetheless, an extension might be at fault if everything is working properly. For this reason, we recommend that you only access this website through Incognito Mode until you can determine and disable the extension causing the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011.
Fix 5: Disable Proxy and VPN
Proxy servers and virtual networks may cause issues with the Ticketmaster if you are using them. There is a possibility that the issue could escalate in the domain of the payment gateway.
If this is the case, we recommend that you disable both the proxy and VPN while you are accessing this website. Here’s how it might work.
#1. Disable Proxy
- To launch the Run dialog box, press Windows+R.
- Enter inetcpl.cpl. You will be taken to the Internet Properties page after doing this.
- On the bottom right of the LAN Settings section, you’ll find a link to LAN Settings under the Connections section.
- Next, select the Proxy server option under Local Area Network (LAN) Settings.
- Make sure that a proxy server for your LAN is untick and click OK.
- After restarting your PC, return to the site and see if Ticketmaster Error Code 0011 is fixed.
#2. Disable VPN
- If you want to disable your VPN, you just need to uninstall the software. To do this, press Windows+R to open the Run dialog box.
- Then, enter appwiz.cpl. You will then be able to access the Programs and Features section.
- Right-click the VPN application and select Uninstall. After that, restart your PC and go to Ticketmaster to resolve the issue.
So, that’s all we have for you on how to fix Ticketmaster error code 0011. It’s our hope that this guide has helped you resolve the error code 0011. Meanwhile, in case you have any doubts or queries in your mind regarding the Ticketmaster, comment below and let us know.