Updated on 01-Sept-2022: The new Ghost Spectre Windows 11 22H2 SV2 release was added.
Microsoft the new Windows 11 for the general public last week, available via OTA as well as ISO files. But unfortunately, Microsoft is quite tough with the requirements for upgrading to Windows 11, a ton of limitations.
Noting, nothing to worry about; there is always a solution to every problem, which applies here too.
In this article, we are going to show you a decent Windows build named Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Superlite Version, in which they truncated many unnecessary features so that any type of PC can take advantage of Windows 11 without worrying about the update, RAM limitations, or an old HDD with limited speed.
Also, Read: Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite Version
Ghost Spectre Windows 11
Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Superlite is the modded version of the original Windows. Here modded only doesn’t refer to extra features but also truncated useless features for a normal user.
Check out their YouTube Channel for more info: Ghost Spectre
Tap on the image for full view.
Download Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Superlite Version
22H2 SV2 – 64-bit (Release Preview)
21H2 – 64-bit (Stable Build)[/su_note]
21H2 – 64-bit (Stable Build)
- First Release of Windows 11
Install Ghost Spectre Windows 11
There isn’t anything new while installing Ghost Spectre Windows 10 Superlite Version on your PC. If you are familiar with the normal clean installation steps, then you are good to go.
Nevertheless, follow the below steps if you have any doubt doing it:
- Download Rufus to create the bootable media.
- Open Rufus and create the bootable media by using the previously downloaded ISO File and a USB Drive.
- Restart your PC, and while booting, before the Windows logo, tap the Boot Menu key to open it.
|Brand||Assigned Boot Menu Key|
|Asus||Esc or F8|
|HP||Esc or F9|
|Lenovo||F12, F8, F10|
|Other||Esc or F1-F12|
- You see a screen with a list of drives, choose the one you inserted/plugged in, and hit Enter.
- Then the Windows logo will appear on the screen for a while, if you see the animated dots it means everything is fine.
- Now, click on the Windows logo to start the Windows Setup steps.
- Next, you will be asked to select your Language, Time, Keyboard method and after configuring all these things, Click Next.
- On clicking the Next button, a new window will appear with different Ghost Spectre Windows 11 variants, select the one suits you.
- Now, you will have to select the drive where you want to install the operating system.
- And then finally click on the Next button to start the installation process.
- In a couple of minutes ( depending on memory and disk type), the OS will be installed successfully.
Can we use tablet mode in Windows 11 Ghost Spectre?
Yes, you can use it, but by default, it is disabled by the system, you can enable it by activating the 42 option from the Ghost Spectre toolbar.
How to use a printer in Ghost Spectre Window 11?
You will have to make use of Print Spooler from Ghost Toolbar.
Will it work with a 4 GB RAM PC?
It will absolutely work with your PC with 4 GB RAM.
What will happen to my Windows 10 license?
The license will be overridden and activated automatically by the new Ghost Spectre Windows 11, but to be on the safe side we will suggest you extract Windows 10 license and save it somewhere.
Final Words – Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Superlite
That was it, we have gathered everything about the Ghost Spectre Windows 11 edition, download it and enjoy a perfect Windows 11 on your low-end PCs as well.
If I missed anything, please let us know in the comment section, we will add it ASAP.