If you don’t want to use your Instacart account, you can delete your account with multiple methods. Instacart allows users to end their subscription and delete their account whenever they want.
You can delete your account according to your own reasons by writing an email to the company or with the help of the Instacart website or just by using your smartphone.
How to Delete Instacart Account?
Delete Instacart Account Website
The choice of canceling your instant subscription totally depends on you. If you have not signed up for the Instacart express, then until you order something, you can keep your account.
Below given are the steps to unsubscribe from the service of Instacart.
- Open the Instacart help center site in your computer’s web browser.
- In the contact us section, sign in with your account.
- Scroll down till you see my account section.
- Select ‘I still need help’.
- Below you will see a chat with this section. Click on it. From there, you will be connected to a customer care agent through which you can close your account permanently. You have to provide your account name, phone number, login email to a customer executive to detect your account.
The account deletion takes about 72 hours, and you can check your email to confirm that your account has been deleted.
Delete Instacart Account Through Phone Call
- You have to give a call to the Instacart customer care service at 18882467822, provide them with account details and request to cancel your membership.
- For detailed verification you have to provide the company with your email address name and mobile number linked with the account.
- As soon as the details are verified the subscription would be cancelled and you would be notified through sms.
Delete Instacart Account Through App
- Firstly, login to the app on your smartphone.
- On the navigation panel tap on three panels on the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on Instacart express.
- Scroll down and you will see cancel membership, click on it.
- After this you will get a notification of confirmation select, continue to cancel and your account will get deleted.
Delete Instacart Account Through Email
To delete your account with Instacart you need to email the company to delete the account. After confirming the account details your subscription will be canceled/deleted.
- Open your email account which is registered on Instacart.
- Compose an email ,sent it to email@example.com
- Write a customer support request to delete your account in the subject field. It will help you to directly get a response from the concerned support team.
- Then type your mail requesting the company to delete your Instagram account and to clear all information with them removed from the database too.
Mention the main points in your mail.
It will take 72 hours to delete and afterward you will receive confirmation regarding the same.
How to Cancel Instacart Order?
Instacart provides the facility to cancel orders and you can receive a full refund if till then you have not started shopping. The process of canceling orders is simple and can be done through the Instacart website or app.
Here are some steps through which you can cancel your order on Instacart.
- Firstly go to the Instacart site or app and login to your account.
- Select your orders.
- Then click on view order details and check accordingly which you want to cancel.
- Then select cancel order.
- After confirming the cancellation your order would be cancelled.
Final Verdict – Delete Instacart Account
Hope these simple methods help you to delete Instacart Account Easily.
In case you didn’t understand something, or you can have any other queries regarding this article, then feel free to comment down below, we will be more than happy to assist you.
Also, Read: 10 Best English Subtitle Download Sites (2021)