We know that Paramount Plus has gained a lot of popularity as a streaming service in recent times and a lot of people are eager to know how they can get access to Paramount+ on their own devices.
However, everyone does not have the same device so we have compiled a detailed guide on how to get paramount plus on devices such as Xfinity, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Samsung TV, Vizio TV, Samsung TV, LG TV, and Sony TV in this article.
It is also worth noting that while most of these devices have their own native Paramount Plus apps, it is still better to sign up for Paramount Plus on its website because you will not have issues when you want to cancel a Paramount Plus subscription in the future.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
- First of all, sign up for Paramount+ from its website.
- Use your remote to press the ‘Xfinity’ button.
- Select Apps and go to Paramount Plus.
- Once the app is opened, select the Sign In button.
- Depending on your choice of signing in, you can either sign in via the web or on your TV.
- So log in to Paramount Plus by choosing between ‘On My TV’ or ‘On The Web’.
- Sign in and follow the prompts to complete the process.
- You can now enjoy Paramount Plus on Xfinity Flex or X1.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Apple TV?
- The first step is to sign up for Paramount Plus from its website for faster and easier access.
- After that, go to your Apple TV like the rest of the process will be done there.
- On your Apple TV home screen, navigate to tvOS App Store.
- Highlight the Search Tab and use the virtual on-screen keyboard to type Paramount Plus.
- Open the App Overview screen and select Get to open the app once it downloads.
- Now, you will need to log in to Paramount Plus on Apple TV using the credentials you used to sign up and enjoy it.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire TV?
It is worth noting that Paramount Plus offers a native app that is compatible with Fire OS which is used inside Amazon Fire TV so you can easily get access to Paramount+ using that app as follows:
- First of all, sign up for Paramount+ from the web.
- Turn on your FireTV Stick or Fire TV for completing this procedure.
- Use your FireTV Stick remote to go to your device’s home screen.
- Navigate to Find which will be at the top of your Fire TV’s interface.
- Use the on-screen virtual keyboard to search for Paramount Plus or you can use the voice command feature as well.
- Click on the App Icon and click on its Overview and then click on Get.
- After this, the app will start downloading on your Fire TV and once it is downloaded, open it.
- Now, sign in with the login credentials you used to sign up and enjoy Paramount Plus on your Fire TV.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku?
- First of all, sign up for Paramount Plus on its website.
- Now, turn on your Roku streaming device and use your Roku TV remote.
- Navigate to your device’s home screen and select Streaming Channels on the left-hand side.
- Select Search Channels and use the on-screen keyboard to type Paramount Plus.
- Select Paramount Plus from the search results and open the Channel’s Overview.
- Use the Add Channel button to install Paramount Plus.
- Open the newly installed Roku channel once the channel is added.
- Sign In with your account credentials into the Paramount Plus Roku channel and access all of its content.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Vizio Smart TV?
- First of all, subscribe to Paramount Plus on its website.
- Then turn on your Vizio Smart TV and make sure to update it if needed.
- After that, press the V button on your Vizio TV remote.
- See all the available apps and Paramount Plus will also be listed.
- Open the app and Log In to your Paramount Plus account using its credentials.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV?
- The first step is to sign up for Paramount Plus using its website.
- Now, turn on your Samsung TV and complete the rest of the procedure there.
- Start from your TV’s home screen which is also known as Smart Hub.
- Navigate to Apps and use the built-in search functionality to search for Paramount Plus.
- Select the app’s icon and open its overview. Select Add to Home and return to the home screen.
- Launch the newly installed app and navigate to its Login screen.
- Log In using your Paramount Plus credentials and enjoy the content on your Samsung TV.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Sony TVs?
- Sign up for Paramount Plus from its website.
- Turn on your TV and open the Play Store app.
- Search for Paramount Plus using the on-screen keyboard and select the app’s icon.
- Open the overview and click on Get or Install.
- Once the app gets downloaded on your TV, open it and sign in with your credentials to enjoy its content.
How to Get Paramount Plus on LG TVs?
- First of all, go to the Paramount Plus website and sign up for a new account.
- Navigate to your LG TV’s home screen and open the LG Content Store app.
- Use the search functionality and on-screen keyboard to type Paramount Plus.
- Select the app to open its Overview. Now, select Install and open the app by clicking on Launch.
- After launching the app, click on LogIn using your account credentials and enjoy access to Paramount Plus content.
In this article, we have mentioned how to get Paramount Plus on Xfinity, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku as well as other Smart TVs such as Samsung, LG, Vizio, Sony, and others.
If you still have any doubts regarding getting Paramount Plus on your device then do let us know in the comments section below and we will try to give you a reply as soon as possible.
Feel free to share this article with users who are also looking to get Paramount Plus on whatever streaming device or TV they are using right now.