It is worth noting that the Paramount Plus app was earlier known as CBS All Access app and canceling the Paramount Plus subscription is similar to how you would cancel a CBS All Access subscription.
However, it is important to keep in mind that the way to cancel your subscription also depends on how you signed up in the first place.
You also need to know the device you used to sign up for the Paramount Plus subscription along with whether you signed up via Paramount Plus directly or through third-party applications.
In this article, we will tell you how to cancel Paramount Plus on the most popular platforms and devices with ease.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on its website
It is most likely that you bought the Paramount Plus subscription from its website and the best way to cancel its subscription is via the website only.
Follow these steps and you can cancel Paramount Plus from the website:
- Visit Paramount+ on your browser.
- Sign in and click on Profile Icon from top-right.
- Click on Account and scroll down.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts to cancel your Paramount+ subscription.
If you have subscribed to Paramount+ for your desktop or via mobile browser then canceling it from the website is the correct way.
However, you might be using devices operating on Android, iOS, Roku, Google, or even Amazon, and canceling Paramount+ for those devices is a little different.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus from Amazon (Fire TV)
It is possible that you subscribed to Paramount Plus from your Amazon Fire TV via Amazon so you can’t cancel Paramount Plus from its website.
You will have to visit the Amazon website in order to cancel your Paramount Plus and stop the billing cycle.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit Amazon and Navigate to Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Sign in to Amazon and you will see the list of all your subscriptions.
- Find your Paramount+ subscription from this list and click on Manage Subscription.
- Select Cancel Channel and click on Confirm to cancel your Paramount+ subscription on Amazon.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus through Apple for iOS devices
If you use an Apple device, chances are that you subscribed to Paramount+ via your Apple TV, iPhone or iPad which runs on either tvOS or iOS.
This means that you bought your Paramount Plus subscription from Apple and not directly from Paramount so you need to cancel it from Apple’s website.
To do this, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Settings app and tap on your Name.
- Click Subscriptions and select Paramount+.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts.
- In this way, your subscription to Paramount+ from Apple TV, iPhone or iPad will be cancelled.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
If you have subscribed to Paramount Plus from your Android device then Google takes the subscription charges of your subscription.
So in order to cancel your subscription, you need to go to Google Play Store and cancel it.
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Visit Google Play Store and navigate to Subscriptions (via this link)
- Sign in to your Google account and your subscriptions list will be updated.
- From this list, find Paramount Plus and click on Manage.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your Google subscription to Paramount Plus.
If you are using a web browser then these above instructions will be fine but if you want to cancel your subscription on Google Play Store via the Android app then you can follow the steps below:
- Open Google Play app and tap three-dot menu to open Profile section.
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions and click on Subscriptions.
- Select Paramount+ from the list and tap on Cancel Subscription after scrolling down to the end.
Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
If you are using a Roku streaming device for your TV and you have subscribed to Paramount Plus from the same then you need to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription from Roku.
With the cancellation of Paramount Plus on Roku, the best part is that you can cancel it from your Roku TV or Roku Player and you don’t need to visit any website for the same.
- Navigate to the Home Screen on your Roku TV/Player and find the Paramount+ channel or app.
- Press “*” on your Roku remote and select Manage Subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription and confirm the cancellation.
As we mentioned earlier, it is quite simple to cancel your Paramount Plus on Roku.
In this article, we have mentioned the ways to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on almost all of the major platforms such as Amazon, Apple, Google, Roku, and via its own website as well.
The only thing you need to keep in mind is the device on which you are using Paramount Plus and canceling your subscription from that device or platform as well.
It is possible that you have multiple subscriptions so you need to cancel them separately to avoid unnecessary charges.
Do let us know if you face any difficulties in canceling your subscription and we will try to guide you in the process as much as we can.