New into video editing world? Having hard time searching a good video editor? Thinking of starting a new YouTube Channel, but don’t know which Video Editor to opt for?
If you are having any of these doubts in your mind, then you are in the right place, keep reading,
In this article, we are going to use and review one of the best Video Editors available right now in the market, which will help you to overcome the Video Editing problems.
TunesKit AceMovi Review
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor is a powerful video editing software that can create and enhance any stylish video, such as social media clips, YouTube videos, and much more, in a quick way with a great number of video effects, filters, templates, and so forth.
- Multiple Audio-Video Formats: It supports almost every audio and video format, so it is convenient for users to import content.
- Inbuilt Library: Whether it is video effects, filters, background music, or animations, you will find it inbuilt in the video editor.
- Advanced Recording: The addon screen recorder will help you to record video calls, software, websites, PPT, etc., and import them into the project.
- Realtime Video Preview: You can edit and watch the editing side by side, which will help you to improve your productivity.
- Video Editing Tutorials: A number of beginner-friendly tutorials are available to learn and implement quickly.
- Different Output Formats: It has a number of predefined output formats available on the export window, either it is a mobile screen size or a high-res desktop resolution.
Pricing of TunesKit AceMovi
The pricing is simple and sorted. There are basically 1+3 plans to choose from. Why 1+3? As the first plan which is the free plan (free trial) isn’t listed in the pricing menu but it is still one of the plans TunesKit offers.
Now, coming to paid/premium plans,
- 1-Month Plan, comes with a price tag of $19.95
- 1-Year Plan, comes with a price tag of $39.95
- Lifetime Plan, comes with a price tag of $59.95
The good thing about these plans are that these plans don’t interfere with the features of the video editor, whether you choose the 1-month plan or opt for the lifetime plan, you will get the same features, no compromises on that.
Setting Up the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
Now that your system meets the minimum requirement criteria of the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor, we are good to go with the installation and set up process.
Well, I don’t think you need any special tutorial to do that. It is as simple as installing a normal program on your system. Nevertheless, let me walk you through the installation process step by step,
- First, go to the official TunesKit website > Products > AceMovi Video Editor and then click on the free trial button.
- On clicking on the free trial button, it will download the AceMovi.dmg and AceMovi.exe file on Mac and Windows systems, respectively.
- Now, navigate to the Downloads Directory/Folder and double-click on the respective file to start the installation.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the program on your system.
There is a few additional steps if you want to register the product.
- Open your email (the one you entered by purchasing) and look for purchase email from tuneskit.com.
- There will be your license key for the product. Copy the key.
- Now, open the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor.
- Then, navigate to Help -> Register.
- The popup will ask you to enter your Email Address and License Key.
That is it, now you can start using the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor.
Using the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
Understanding the User Interface
If you are familiar with any other Video Editor, then let me tell you that it is almost the same. The user interface contains six different segments, that can be used while editing any video.
Import Window: This is the first thing you want/have to use to start the editing process. The window will help you to import any raw video/audio or any other graphics to the project. Simply click on the Import button, and select the file, it will be imported into the project in a moment.
Inbuilt Library: This section contains all the pre-built animations, effects, motions, sound effects, background musics, etc. You can simply drag and drop the library content and start editing.
Editing Toolbar: This is the most helpful and used section of all, as this will be mostly used to edit/trim/mod the editing content.
Editing Timeline: All the layers, video-audio contents, graphics, animations, everything will be there, you have to drag and drop them in a way that suits your video. You can create multiple timelines and use them as different layers to edit the video.
Edit Window: This window is for a specific selected file, suppose you have to brighten the video a bit, then you select the video from the Editing Timeline and edit that filter that individual video from the Edit Window.
Preview Window: This is one of the useful sections of all, in this window you can check your editing side by side. All the editing will be implemented temporarily in this section without permanently applying the changes.
Editing & Exporting the Video
Well, now that you are familiar with all the sections, I don’t think you need any further instruction to edit the videos. You can simply import the raw videos and audios and start editing.
Although I want to add one more thing here, TunesKit AceMovi also provide an inbuilt screen recorder as well, you can use that to record your screen with audio and directly import it into the project.
For using the recorder, click on the Record button located at the top of Media section (which I depict as Import Window).
Now, a recorder window will open, it has a number of different functions to select from.
Now, lets talk about exporting the video, it is very simple and sorted.
After completing the editing portion, you just need to click on the Export button located at the Editing Toolbar.
A new window will open, you can manually setup the name, resolution, video extension and all accordingly and then click on the Export button.
That was it, you can watch the video which is exported on the Output Path.