Freedome is a Finland-based VPN provider. The VPN procures the activated devices with super fast speed, powerful encryption, etc. Supports an array of security features. The security features protect your and your device when streaming either at home or using public WiFi anywhere else.
Freedome’s live chat ensures you provide effective customer support. You can rely on Freedome, don’t worry about your payments. The plans are not risky and provide a 30-day assured cashback!
The VPN services are available worldwide except for some of the Middle East nations. The price is not that high. Moreover, its services are worth every penny.
The VPN is provided by a renowned antivirus developer and owes its reliability and quality in the VPN services. Users have rated it 4.2 stars out of 5. Though it’s priced between $2.92-$7.50 still, you can opt for a free option, but then the services vary. Accordingly, its server is available in around 29 locations. Moreover, its average speed is 35 MBPS.
What are the Features of Freedome?
Following are the features of F-Secure Freedom VPN:
- Offers a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- Effective customer support backed up by Live Chat.
- Provides reliable DNS leak protection.
- It lets you track the blockers.
- It has an interactive tracker map.
- Peer-to-peer torrenting is supported only on certain servers.
- It has full speed and supports effective performance.
Freedome, Finland-based VPN is F-Secure. Finland has strict security norms, and thus it has an added advantage amongst US-based VPN providers. However, it’s unaffected by US authorities.
Freedome’s servers are available in Hong Kong, the USA, Australia, and many more. If you want to use geo-restricted content, the VPN is a smart choice. Like, if you are an Indian who wants to access Tik Tok or Like, you can use Freedome. Even if you want to protect your legitimate IP address, you get a lot of choices here. However, if you use VPNs for such purposes, you need to use the premium plans for effective working.
It is noteworthy that peer-to-peer torrenting works only on specific servers. If you attempt P2P torrenting on a prohibited server, your server can be banned temporarily.
Like all other VPNs, Freedome Application Software is available for various device providers. Be it Android, iOS, Windows, or macOS. Moreover, the apps ensure a secure WiFi connection besides unlimited bandwidth support.
The VPN’s full speed is the most attractive factor that makes it wanted amongst other VPNs. Its US Southeast server provides a download speed of 35.13 MBPS and an upload speed of 3.82 MBPS. You can enjoy a buffer-free network.
To sum up, the VPN offers wonderful performance. Moreover, its reliability and its server’s location list are highly comprehensive. So, as a user, you can easily get a server around you with full speed.
Freedome overcomes all the quality standards in terms of DNS and IP leaks. If you wish to test the VPN yourself, you can do so using the leak testing tool for VPNs.
Also, Read: VPN Buying Guide: All You Need to Know
Is it Safe to Use Freedome?
Though VPNs are used mostly for security purposes, still a modification in the network settings often creates an ambiguity amongst the users whether the given particular is safe to use or not. Such an ambiguity exists for Freedom users also.
Yes, Freedome is a secure and reliable VPN that you use. It promises the users that it will not retain any personal information accessing the net, so it does not. Moreover, the VPN’s provider is Finland-based. The country is completely reliable in network security and thefts, so you need not worry. It has stringent laws to protect data from other thefts. Moreover, it’s not a part of the 9 Eyes or 14 Eyes Data Treaties, so it is pretty cool for users concerned about their privacy and security.
Such a comprehensive range of data collection may not be a concern fir 99% of the users if your priority for using a VPN maybe something else like one related to speed. However, a firm logging such a massive amount of your detailed data can prove harmful for you. Therefore, you must consider it before using the VPN.
Also, Read: How to Manually Add VPN Profiles on Any Device
How to Use Freedome on Your Android Device?
- To use Freedome on your Android Device, you have to browse the app on Google Play Store. For that open Play Store, look for F-Secure Freedome VPN by typing it in the search bar.
- You will get a list of apps, select the first one and click Install. Once the app is downloaded, it will automatically get installed.
- After that, press the open button you will see.
- For the very first time after the app’s installation, you will see brief information about the app along with some information.
- You have to keep swiping the screen until you see three options, namely, Start using Freedome, Redeem Code, and Log in.
So if you’re already using then do the following depending upon your subscription plan:
- Select Redeem Code.
- Input your Code.
- Click on Submit.
If you have an existing subscription plan with your service provider, then get started by implementing the following:
- Select the Login option.
- Choose your legitimate account provider.
- Enter the given credentials and click on Log in.
- You have to name your device and tap on Continue.
- Now select OK.
- Then a screen will be displayed where you have to click on Accept.
- Later on, you have to select your required network connection.
- You are now ready to use the VPN.
If you have the app downloaded but not a full-fledged subscription plan, then you can follow the steps given below to start using Freedome:
- Select the option Start Using FREEDOME.
- Then you have to press the Accept button.
- Select your preferred network connection.
- On the top-left side of the screen, you’ll see the main menu, select Subscription from it.
- You’ll get subscription options amongst which you have to choose anyone as per your preferences.
- You will get a choice between Select for All Devices and Select for Android devices. Both the plans will be displayed; then, as per your choice, you will be prompted to complete the process; hence you will then activate Freedome on your device.
What Kind of Subscription Plans Does FREEDOME Offer?
You can avail of a Freedome subscription in a couple of ways as it is priced in various options. However, except for a mobile subscription, you need to buy a minimum 1-year subscription plan for any other device. Therefore, it’s distinct amongst other VPNs, which even provide the option of a monthly or half-year subscription plan except for a 1-year plan.
The number of devices you connect to simultaneously also causes a variation in the Freedome Subscription plans. If you have a few devices for which you want to use VPN, then you can avail of the 3-device subscription plan, which will be highly cost-effective for you. It is noteworthy that several VPN providers have priced around 5-10 devices VPN plans at similar rates.
Even certain cheap VPN providers offer unlimited VPN connections in your budget. So, if you want a VPN for your household or want it on a friendly budget, then you can choose them.
However, Freedome now provides a free five-day trial for all its users. It all provides you with a 30-day money-back guarantee as per all of its plans. You can pay for the plan via several methods. The Freedome payment options are given below:
- You can via any Credit Card (like Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or any other).
- You can use Pay Pal.
- You can pay via Wire transfer.
- You can even place a Cheque or Money Order for the same.
- However, you cannot pay for the VPN by Cryptocurrency pay.
Also, Read: Top 5 Best VPN Available Right Now