Binance is a highly popular cryptocurrency trading platform all around the globe. The notable feature of the trading site is that it supports multiple cryptocurrencies and provides various capabilities to the users as an add-on.
However, due to specific reasons, it faced a ban from the US government despite being a highly favored platform for its users. As a result, the people are now obliged to use Binance, an exclusive version of the site that functions according to the US government protocols.
Still, a possible solution to using the original Binance site is using a VPN to get the appropriate protocols and encryptions. Therefore, these factors are important to consider while operating Binance.
List of VPNs Best for Binance
Here are the top 6 best-handpicked VPNs best for Binance currently available in the market.
NordVPN is one of the top VPNs that support Binance functioning. It is based in Panama, a nation that doesn’t have any necessary laws to retain the user’s data.
The servers of NordVPN are present in various countries that allow cryptocurrency trading, for instance, Canada and Mexico. Furthermore, the servers provide high privacy and security to crypto freaks.
The speed isn’t compromised as the firm has several (5000+)well-maintained servers. NordVPN has a strict policy for no logs and has passed many audits regarding independent third parties.
One of the best features is CyberSec which performs the tasks of blocking ads, unwanted domains, and tracking malware. It boosts page loading speed as all the unwanted things are blocked before they reach the device.
Overall, the VPN gives you excellent performance, and in case you don’t like the services, you can get your money back.
Read Our NordVPN Review Here For More Info.
- NordVPN can support six connections and unlimited bandwidth.
- Double VPN servers for additional security layers.
- It helps traffic go through TOR Networking servers.
- NordVPN can alter traffic that looks like normal HTTPS encryption.
- Automatic Kill Switch helps in preventing data leakage.
- Customer Support 24/7.
- No Router App.
Price: Starts from $3.99/month (2-Years Plan).
A unique protocol known as Lightway VPN provides ExpressVPN its characteristic speed. The VPN service has its routes in the British Virgin Islands and has various custom functions.
The no-logs policy makes the sensitive information completely secure, thus providing complete privacy to the user. In addition, ExpressVPN is known for its ability to survive the hostile web surfing restrictions imposed by the national governments.
All the investigations went in vain as the VPN secures the data efficiently. It further supports a variety of devices. It is the best-known VPN system for unblocking sites with geographic restrictions.
Every user gets different IP addresses each time so that the identity remains anonymous. Therefore, it is suitable to carry out cryptocurrency trading using ExpressVPN. Access to the Tor network is also there.
Read ExpressVPN Review Here for More Info.
- 256-bit encryption ensures the user’s privacy.
- It comes with an OpenVPN feature that scans possible threats and eliminates them when required.
- Separate IP addresses.
- 24/7 responsive chat support.
- Slow speed with open VPN.
Price: Starts from $8.32/month (1-Year Plan).
3. Surf Shark
Surf Shark made a debut in the market in 2018 and in no time became one of the most used VPNs for cryptocurrency trading. It is based on the WireGuard technology that does not compromise the webpage loading speed.
The WireGuard provides a speed of near to 400 Mbps. The users who cannot utilize the WireGuard for speed boosting have an alternate option of using OpenVPN and IKEv2 or IPSec arrangements.
Moreover, it has 3000+ servers in around 64 nations that enable the user to easily access Binance in its original form. All the servers operate in the RAM-disc method. Surf Shark supports multiple OS and devices by providing applications that are easy to operate.
Additionally, the multiple connectivity features are a boon for the people who are professionals in cryptocurrency trading on Binance, as they can use different accounts simultaneously on different devices.
Read Our SurfShark VPN Review Here for More Info.
- Kill switches are present to protect user privacy from leaking out.
- The split-Tunneling function enables the division of VPN traffic.
- Unlimited connection using the VON.
- 24/7 knowledgeable and responsive customer support.
- Get a 7-day free trial and 30-day money-back guaranteed.
- No good for Apple devices.
- Middling speed test results.
Price: Starts from $2.30/month (2-Years Plan).
4. Private Internet Access VPN
PIA secures the data by utilizing military-grade encryption protocols (AES-128 and AES-256). It is a good choice to operate Binance as it doesn’t let tracking information or store any data in its servers.
It has more than 3000+ servers spread across 78 nations in almost 101 locations. The webpage loading speed is excellent and optimum for trading purposes.
The secure encryption makes it easy for users to surf the web without fearing cyber-attacks, meddling from third parties, and surveillance actions.
Overall, the IP provided by the VPN services guarantees complete anonymity while the user is online. Moreover, the PIA Mace is trustworthy and best suitable for people who do cryptocurrency trading on Binance.
- Split-Tunneling enables the users to select which app can get direct access to an internet connection.
- Post forwarding features help users remotely access certain devices.
- Kill switch executes the function of blocking the exterior traffic.
- The VPN has 24/7 customer support.
- High Price
- Speed is very slow.
Price:- Starts from $2.03/month (3-Years Plan).
Get Private Internet Access VPN Now.
The VPN service has its roots in Bucharest, Romania, and does not provide any scope of sharing the data while international surveillance is carried out.
CyberGhost has quite a simple interface and is best for people new to the concept of VPN. The VPN has an enormous network of servers spread across various locations in different countries.
It is one of the best VPN services to operate Binance and trade cryptocurrencies. The extensive server network of CyberGhost prevents the blocking of sites due to geographical restrictions.
CyberGhost allows ten connections simultaneously, far more than other VPN services. CyberGhost also provides premium features while the trial phase is going on, which makes the operation of the VPN unique.
Overall, browser leakage is not a thing to get worried about as CyberGhost uses kill-switches and extensive DNS servers to protect the data from leakage.
- Military-grade encryption of 256-bit helps in securing users’ privacy.
- Split tunneling maintains the user’s anonymity.
- The VPN utilizes OpenVPN, L2TP or IPSec VPN, IKEV2, and WireGuard.
- 24/7 customer support and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- NoSpy servers made this VPN give a hassle-free crypto trading experience.
- Below average OpenVPN speeds.
- No security audit.
Price: Starts from $2.18/month (3-Years Plan).
6. Bullguard VPN
The VPN service reached the users through a joint venture along with NordVPN. BullguardVPN was separately launched in 2019, being new to virtual networking systems.
It has an apt number of servers available so that the users can freely access Binance and other sites that have faced geographical restrictions.
Bullguard supports almost every device and OS. It has an easy-to-operate interface suitable for people who are beginners in VPN usage.
The technology it uses is similar to that of NordVPN and therefore provides an optimum level of security against the existing threats. Hence, the user can freely entrust all the confidential data without worrying about any risk.
Overall, Bullguard is one of the top VPNs that can be utilized for mining Bitcoins and other crypto coins while further using them for trading purposes.
- Bullguard offers military-based encryption giving 256-bit encryption to protect the user identity.
- Automated Kill Switch helps in blocking unnecessary domains and advertisements.
- It has distinguished IP addresses that are track-proof.
- 24/7 customer support with 30-day money-back guaranteed.
- Servers in 16 countries only.
- It offers fewer features.
Price: Starts from $3.45/month (3-Years Plan).
The Binance.US variant is inferior to the original Binance platform, and hence the users choose to take support of VPN while accessing it. However, when using a VPN, many new people must be wondering about the installation and the activation process.
Many tutorial videos on YouTube provide a step-by-step method through which the users can make the best use of the VPN they select for trading.
VPN has made cryptocurrency trading through Binance easier and more efficient due to the high-speed internet and other features that indirectly act as speed boosters.
Therefore, look for the perfect VPN according to the budget and features required and enhance the quality of the crypto trading experience.