It isn’t easy to capture the perfect shot on your phone. Even if you capture it, you may not like the way it seems. You will need an image editor to edit and make the image more beautiful. Here, in the guide, we have listed you the top 5 handpicked and Best Image Editors for Android to edit your beautiful moments.
The image editor on your phone might not help you in editing the image professionally. So, here are our top 5 Best Image Editors for Android which will enhance your image as powerful as lightweight desktop image editors.
Best Image Editors for Android
It has a simple and minimalistic interface and is a great Android image editor for quick, easy, and powerful editing on smartphones. It has all the essential features like crop, straighten, rotate, and flipping photos. Adobe Photoshop is one of the best photo editors for PC as well also it one of the Best Image Editors for Android too.
You can also find one-touch filters, a variety of effects, colors, auto fix, frames, and some advanced tools like Image Rendering Engine to handle large files like panoramic photos. You can minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos using the Noise Reduction feature. It is free to download and ad-free.
These are Some Special Features of Photoshop Express
- 80+ filters for instantly editing photos.
- Photos can be imported and edited in RAW format
- Perspective correction feature to fix skewed perspective images
PicsArt Photo Studio
This app has over 100 million downloads and is a stand-out because of the umpteen number of options to customize your photos. It has a built-in camera feature and you can share pictures on social media directly.
It also includes collage, drawing on images, so many frames, stickers, and much more. The image editor is available for free and it also includes some in-app purchases, but this isn’t ad-free.
These are Some Special Features of PicsArt Photo Studio
- Brush mode for applying effects on particular parts of an image
- AI-powered effects which evolve continuously
- In-built camera app which has live effects
- Double exposures with the help of layers and transparency feature which can be adjusted.
Fotor Photo Editor
Fotor is recommended as one of the best image editors for Android. It has tons of amazing features and tools that can enhance images. There is 10+ customizable ‘Edit’ functions for tweaking brightness, exposure, contrast, and other aspects of a pic.
You can make collages with plenty of collage templates that are present. The app is free to download but isn’t ad-free.
These are Some Special Features of Fotor
- Feature-rich photo editor and a photo licensing platform
- ‘Enhance’ feature with ‘slide on screen’ capabilities so that you can make instant adjustments
Snapseed is a powerful Android image editor developed by Google. It is available for free and contains no ads. It has a user-friendly interface which is easy to use.
It comes with many filters that can modify the look of the photo, along with 29 different tools. You can easily export or share on social media after editing.
These are Some Special Features of Snapseed
- RAW DNG files can be edited and exported as JPG
- Native dark theme mode in the app
- Selective filter brush for editing only a portion of an image
- You can save customized preset and apply them to images later
PhotoDirector is a kind of multi-purpose image editor app. It has an attractive and user-friendly interface so that you can adjust the colours and tone of your images quickly. It has an in-app camera with live effects. The tools in the app are simple and powerful too. Once you are done editing, you can use them directly on social media.
This image editor app is free to download and has some in-app purchases along with ads.
These are Some Special Features of PhotoDirector
- Content-Aware tool for removing photobombers and unwanted objects.
- Artistic preset image effects (Lomo, Vignette, HDR and more)
- Dehaze tool that removes haze, mist, and fog
- Photo fx which can apply effects to certain parts of the image
- Top 5 Best VPN Available Right Now
- Top 5 Wireless Earphones Under 2000 INR
- Top 5 Best Windows Screen Recorder 2020