If your smartphone has a Spreadtrun chipset, you will need the latest SPD drivers to connect your Spreadtrun/Unisoc device.
After you install the drivers, you will not require any PC Suite application to connect. With the latest SPD drivers on your computer, you can easily connect the Spreadtrum devices for data transfer, firmware flashing, etc.
This guide is all about the latest SPD drivers. You will find the links to download them and you can install them to connect various devices on your computer.
Supported Platforms for the Latest SPD Drivers (USB)
Here is the list of all the platforms on which you can install the latest SPD USB Drivers easily:
- Windows 11(32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 10(32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8(32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7(32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP(32 and 64 bit)
Features of the SPD Drivers Package
- Easy to Install: The SPD Drivers are very easy to install. You will face no problem installing these drivers on your computer. They are also very easy to use.
- Support of Box Software: These drivers support a lot of Box Software including Volcano Box, Miracle Box, Piranha Box, Infinity Box. All of these Box Software are used to flash or install Firmware and IMEI on Spreadtrum/Unisoc devices.
- Support for WriteIMEI Tool: The drivers support the WriteIMEI tool. Using it, you can flash or write IMEI on Spreadtrum/Unisoc smartphones, tablets, and feature phones.
- Support for SPD Flash Tool: With the support of SPD Flash Tool, you can flash stock Firmware on a device easily.
- Connect Spreadtrum Phones Easily: With these drivers on your computer, you can connect Spreadtrum phones to your PC and do data transfer easily. You can transfer Contacts, Media, Documents, etc.
Downloads: Latest SPD Drivers (2021)
Below are the links to download the latest SPD drivers. All of the files are in a compressed format. You will have to extract them to install them.
Installing the Drivers
Step 1: Download the relevant drivers and extract them.
Step 2: Now open the extracted folder and install DPInst.exe. Just follow the installation wizard and complete the process.
If that doesn’t work move on to the next steps
Step 3: Go to the Windows Search Bar, type “Device Manager” and then press enter.
Step 4: Click on the Action tab. Select “Add legacy hardware”. This option might not be visible immediately so just wait for a few minutes and you will see it.
Step 5: In the new wizard, select the second option reading “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list(advanced)”. Click on Next.
Step 6: Click on Next and then click on Have Disk option.
Step 7: Browser and select the SciU2S.INF file from the extracted driver folder.
Step 8: Select the file and click on OK. Select the model ‘SCI USB2Serial’.
Step 9: Click on Next and Next to install the SPD driver on your computer.
Let the process complete and then you can connect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc phone to your computer easily.
Conclusion – Latest SPD Drivers
So that was all about the latest SPD Drivers for Windows 2021. You can download and install these drivers to connect any Spreadtrum smartphone, tablet, or feature phone for doing all sorts of data transfer and more.