Are you wondering how to Block Ads on Crunchyroll? If so, this is the article you need to read.
Founded in 2006, Crunchyroll is a video streaming platform for anime (primarily focused on Japanese animation) and Asian drama with millions of subscribers.
You can watch Crunchyroll anime shows for free without registering. If you want to keep track of your watch history, you can also create a Crunchyroll account.
Unfortunately, free users have to watch Crunchyroll videos with ads. These ads can be so annoying and they ruin your experience of watching favorite shows.
Also, Read: How to Block Twitch Ads? (Mobile and PC)
Therefore, in this article, I will explain to you how to block ads on Crunchyroll with step-by-step instructions.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
How to Block Ads on Crunchyroll?
There are a variety of ways to stream videos on Crunchyroll without ads. Using an adblocker on Crunchyroll or purchasing a premium account is the best way to block ads.
Buy A Premium Account To Block Ads On Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll offers some of its series for free, but if you want to avoid ads when streaming, you can get a premium account. They offer unlimited streaming ad-free with their premium account, starting at $7.99 monthly or $79.99 yearly.
Furthermore, you can watch them offline as well as share your paid account with your family, since it allows you to watch on four devices.
In addition, you can watch the latest episode an hour after it releases in Japan on their website. You can purchase their subscriptions by following these steps.
- First of all, go to Crunchyroll.
- Then Log in or create an account.
- At the top of the site, you will see a Premium tab, click on it.
- There are three plan options: Fan, Mega-Fan (1-month), and Mega-Fan (12-month), choose one.
- Enter your card details and select Start Free Trial in a new window.
- The deduction will automatically be applied to your account for renewal after 14 days.
Use AdBlock To Block Ads On Crunchyroll
AdBlock is the easiest way to block Crunchyroll ads. With this adblocker for Crunchyroll, you can block pop-up ads on any website. You can use it with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, iOS, and Android.
Here are the steps you need to follow to block Crunchyroll ads using AdBlock.
- Firstly, Open your browser and then go to the AdBlock website.
- Now click the Add to Chrome button.
- Click Add Extension and wait until the app is successfully installed.
- After that, go to the Crunchyroll site to search for and watch the series you want.”
- Choose AdBlock from your browser extension to block the ads.
- In the final step, click Block ads on site.
Use Adblock Plus To Block Ads On Crunchyroll
In addition to AdBlock, there are many other adblockers available for Crunchyroll. The most popular adblocker on the Internet is Adblock Plus, which is completely free. Follow the below steps to install this adblocker.
- First, visit the Adblock Plus website.
- Click the Download button to download the Adblock Plus extension.
Note: Adblock Plus is compatible with all browsers.
- When your installation is complete, you will see this screen.
- Adblock Plus automatically blocks all Crunchyroll ads once installed.
There are also other adblockers available for Crunchyroll and most other websites. Although they’re not as big as the first two, they’re just as effective. Some of them also work on Android and iOS. Plus, all of them are absolutely free. Here are a few:
- Ad Guard
- Poper Blocker
- Fair AdBlocker
- Firefox Focus
AdBlock Not Working on Crunchyroll?
If you encounter this problem “AdBlock not working on Crunchyroll”, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots behind your profile picture.
- Click on More tools > Extensions.
- To update all extensions, enable the Developer mode.
- After that, click on Update.
- After that reopen Chrome and check if pop-up ads have been removed on the Crunchyroll website. Some ads may still not be blocked automatically, so you might need to block them manually.
Often, adblockers do not work properly on Crunchyroll to prevent annoying ads. Watch Crunchyroll videos offline if you want to remove ads permanently.
What Are The Best Free Adblockers To Skip Crunchyroll Ads?
AdBlock, AdGuard, Ublock, are some of the best free Adblockers to avoid ads on Crunchyroll.
Is It Illegal To Use Adblock On Crunchyroll?
Using Adblock on Crunchyroll is legal, but interfering with a publisher’s ability to serve or restrict access to copyrighted content in a way they approve is illegal.
How Do I Get A Free Crunchyroll Premium Account?
It’s possible to get a free Crunchyroll premium account if you know the right people. There are Crunchyroll communities on sites like Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and others. There are some people who may be willing to share their Premium Accounts or provide you with a guest pass at no charge.
In addition, if you know where to look, you can find many free Crunchyroll Premium accounts using Google. You should use these sites carefully. However, it is not recommended that you use this method.
Is It Safe To Use Ad Blockers?
Yes, if you use an ad blocker created by a trusted developer, it is safe to use it. You should not download any ad blocking tools from unknown sources; you should do it directly on the developers’ websites. It is possible to encounter a fake ad blocker even in the app store or extension store.
Conclusion | How To Block Ads On Crunchyroll?
So, this is all about how to Block ads on Crunchyroll and I hope that you have been able to block ads on Crunchyroll successfully.
On Crunchyroll, anime and shows are all available for free, but you have to watch advertisements. You can avoid those ads by paying $7.99 a month for a Crunchyroll premium account. With this, you will have unlimited access to their entire library, ad-free.
Additionally, a premium account allows you to give your friends a “guest pass,” which allows them to watch Crunchyroll content for 48 hours.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about this topic in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading this article and have a wonderful day!
Also, Read: 5+ Best Ways to Skip Ads on YouTube