Due to privacy concerns the usage of Zoom is being banned all around the world. Even though the app saw a huge surge in a number of users during the initial days of the pandemic it is just going down the rabbit hole now. Another reason to ban the usage of Zoom is “ZoomBombing” where bored people during the lockdown come and corrupt important meetings on zoom using the public meeting invite link. Follow this article to learn how to Remove Zoom App from Your Phone and PC.
Check out our article on The Story of Zoom: From Getting a Massive Surge in Number of Users to…
It is necessary for people to remove the app from the devices if they are using any other alternative.
How to Remove Zoom App from Your Phone and PC?
Removing Zoom App from an Android
- Open the Settings on your Android phone.
- Navigate to the Apps section and scroll down through the list of apps on your phone to find Zoom.
- If the app is running, then click on Force Stop and tap on the Clear data option.
- Tap on the uninstall option and wait for the app to get deleted.
Removing Zoom App from an iPhone
- Open the Settings menu and navigate to the ‘General’ option.
- This will open a new window, then find and tap on the ‘iPhone’ storage option.
- This will then show the amount of storage used.
- Find the Zoom app and tap on it.
- Now click on the Delete app option and wait till it is deleted.
Removing Zoom from a Windows PC
- Open the start menu and search for control panel.
- After the control panel opens up and then tap on uninstall a program, under the programs option.
- Now navigate to Zoom, and click it.
- Then click uninstall in the top bar.
Removing Zoom from a macOS
- Open Finder from the dock.
- Now inside the folder that opens up, click on the Applications option located on the left-hand side bar.
- Now navigate to Zoom.
- Click and hold the Zoom app and drag it to the Trash.
- Now open up the Trash Bin and remove the app from there too.