In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Send Self Destruct Messages in Messenger.
In this busy world, privacy has become a myth. Everything online is an open book for all, some of them are easy to access, whereas some of them are a little bit tricky but not impossible to access.
Major instant messaging platforms like WhatsApp, Telegram already uses end-to-end encryption protocol to secure the chats. But who knows the internal scenarios of the encryption.
In that case, the self-destruct messages come handy. Now, you might be wondering, what is self-destruct messages? Well, it is already explained by the terms itself, the messages that destruct itself after a certain amount of time, or after successfully receiving, etc.
Send Self Destruct Messages in Messenger
Follow some of the simple steps given below to Send Self Destruct Messages in Messenger:
- Firstly, update your Facebook Messenger app, if it isn’t already.
- Once done, go to the user’s profile and tap on the name.
- Now, tap on the option Go to Secret Conversation.
- It will open another chat panel. There you need to type in the message.
- Now set the timer duration.
- The message will automatically disappear after the said time period.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can send encrypted Self Destruct Messages in Messenger.