You might have seen Apple users make and receive calls in their Macbooks, iMac, etc. This is possible because of their integrated environments that Apple provides. But you might be wondering that is it possible for Android and Windows PC users too. Well, yes now it is possible, follow the below tutorial to learn how to receive and make calls on Windows PC.
The feature is directly provided by Microsoft itself. It is there in the windows itself from a couple of updates. Microsoft provides an application named “Your Phone” to facilitate this feature.
Receive And Make Calls On Windows PC
- Make sure your copy of Windows 10 is updated to at least 1903 build.
- Your Android device must be running with at least Android version 4.4 and up.
- Make sure that both the devices are connected with the same Wifi network.
- Your Phone app is already installed in your Windows machine, make sure to update it from Microsoft Store.
- Download the latest version of Your Phone app from the Play Store.
Set Up the Your Phone App
In Windows PC
- Open Your Phone App from Apps Menu.
- Click on “Get Started.”
- Click “Sign in with Microsoft” and log in with your account credentials.
- Click on “Link Phone.”
In Android Device
- Open Your Phone Companion app in your Android device.
- Check “My PC is ready” and click “Connect my PC”.
- Click Sign in with Microsoft and enter your credentials.
- Then click Continue after you sign in.
- Click Continue and then click Allow at the various permission prompts.
- Click Done.
Now, you are good to go. There are a few things you can do right now, but Microsoft is working hard to improve it. Below the things that you can do with this:
- Make and receive calls on Windows PC, obviously, that was the main motive of the tutorial.
- Can send, view and delete text messages.
- Can view the latest pictures clicked in your device.
Now we have successfully learned how to receive and make calls on Windows PC. If you have any further doubts, comment below, we would love to answer that.
More Like This