MIUI 12 started to come into existence. We have been covering a few articles about the MIUI 12 updates like the leaked screenshots of the Settings UI, Dark Mode 2.0, or the new custom animated AOD (Always-On Display). Now, Xiaomi has recently opened the application for MIUI 12 Beta Testing Program.
MIUI, is an Android-based operating system for smartphones and tablet computers developed by Chinese electronics manufacturer Xiaomi. It is powered by the Android Operating System. MIUI includes various features such as theme support.
Steps to Apply for MIUI 12 Beta Testing Program
- Open MIUI Event app and at least wait for 30 secs to boot up.
- Now, click on the MIUI 12 tab and open the link with chrome.
- Now, sign in with your Mi Account credentials.
- Then, select your device from the drop-down menu.
- Now, open the WeChat app.
- After opening the WeChat app, search for ‘MIUI 12’ in the search bar.
- Then open the search result with the MIUI label.
- Tap on the first button and open the keyboard.
- And then type “MIUI12” and hit the Send button.
- Now, you will get a response with your unique code.
- Copy that code and get back to chrome.
- Paste the code in the previously opened page with your device selected.
- Then hit the Continue (it will be in Chinese) button.
- Now, you will get a popup with an orange-colored button.
- Press that button to open the MIUI 12 tnc page.
- On the tnc page, hit Agree and Start button.
- Now, you will get a survey form with 30 questions. Carefully fill that up.
- Remember that you will need to correctly answer 80% questions for the application.
- After that, you will be enrolled in MIUI 12 Beta Testing.
That was it. You have successfully enrolled in MIUI 12 Beta Testing. You will get the update when it will be rolled out.
More Like This
- Here are the Upcoming Expected MIUI 12 features
- More details about Xiaomi’s Dark Mode 2.0 for MIUI 12 released
- Screenshots of MIUI 12 Leaked, Shows Screen Time UI and New Focus Mode