Updated on 18-Feb-2022: WhatsApp is working on an inbuilt feature that will allow users to transfer WhatsApp to iPhone from any Android device without any third-party tool. Currently under development.
Have you recently purchased a new iPhone and want to know how to transfer WhatsApp To iPhone From Android? If yes, then this will be your last post! In this article, I’ll show you some effective ways to transfer WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone.
When it comes to switching from Android to iOS, it’s not an easy task. The first thing you should do whenever you change your device is to ensure that your contacts, photos, and other files are transferred safely to the new device.
Currently, WhatsApp does not offer any official method of easily transferring data between devices unless both the devices are running the same platform. iOS and Android are different operating systems. When you switch phones, WhatsApp will only give you access to your account information, not your chat history.
That is why today I’m going to show you how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone easily.
So, let’s get started!
How To Transfer WhatsApp To iPhone From Android?
The following are the four most effective ways to transfer WhatsApp To iPhone From Android:
Method 1: Transfer WhatsApp To iPhone From Android Using AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a transfer and backup tool that makes it easy to transfer WhatsApp messages between an Android and an iPhone. From Android to iPhone and iPhone to Android, you can transfer chat backups with ease.
It’s not just about transferring WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. You don’t have to reset your iPhone or Android if you use AnyTrans.
You can transfer all of your data, including attachments, videos, text messages, etc. The best part is that your chat history will remain intact. Currently, the app is compatible with all Android devices.
To move your messages using AnyTrans, follow these steps:
- First of all, download AnyTrans on your computer. It works with both Windows and Mac OS.
- On the sidebar, select the Social Messages Manager tab and then choose WhatsApp to Device option.
- After that connect your Android and iPhone to the computer via USB cables. Now choose “Android” as the Source Device and “iPhone” as the Target Device. Then click Next.
- After that, follow the instructions that appear in AnyTrans on the pop-up menu: Backup your WhatsApp on your Android > Install the enhanced version WhatsApp on your Android > Allow access to the Phone Storage in WhatsApp.
- Tap the Restore button in WhatsApp on your Android (it will restore your backup to the latest enhanced version of WhatsApp) and click Next in AnyTrans.
- You will now see AnyTrans begin the transfer of your WhatsApp data from your Android to the iPhone.
Once this process is completed, your WhatsApp data will be transferred from Android to iPhone. That way, you won’t miss a single message.
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp To iPhone From Android Via Mobitrix WhatsAppTrans (Free)
If you decide to switch from an Android to an iPhone, you want convenience. You want to transfer all your files, media, contacts, and everything else without a hitch.
However, this is not enough. It is also necessary to make sure that your WhatsApp messages get transferred correctly. Because you didn’t back up your WhatsApp messages.
Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer makes it easy and safe to transfer WhatsApp chats from an Android phone to an iPhone. Follow the steps given below to transfer WhatsApp chats from an Android to an iPhone:
- First of all, download and Install the Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer tool on your computer. And then connect the iPhone and Android devices to the computer using USB cables.
- On the next screen, you will see your devices. Here, you will need to ensure your Android device is the Source device and your iPhone is the Destination device.
- Now, all you need to click on Transfer, and Mobitrix will begin transferring all your WhatsApp data immediately from your Android to your iPhone.
You should keep both devices connected until the transferring process is complete. Once the transfer is complete, you will see all your WhatsApp data on your iPhone.
Method 3: Transfer WhatsApp To iPhone From Androidndroid To iPhone Via Mobiletrans (Paid)
Mobiletrans is one of the best solutions to transfer WhatsApp data from one device to another. This application was developed by Wondershare and supports all Android and iOS devices. It allows you to transfer data directly from Android to iPhone or vice versa. Also, you can use it to backup and restore popular apps like Kik, WeChat, Line, and Viber.
Follow these steps to transfer your WhatsApp data with a single click using MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer:
- First of all, download the MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer app and install it on your PC or Mac.
- Then launch MobileTrans and connect Android and iPhone devices to the system.
- After that, click the WhatsApp Transfer button under the tab Phone to Phone from its home page to continue.
- This application will automatically detect all the connected devices and will mark them as either source or destination. Click on the Flip button if their placement is incorrect.
- Now, click on the Start button and wait for a while until the app transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to your iPhone.
After the process is completed successfully, you will receive an email notification. You can now disconnect your devices, launch WhatsApp on iPhone, and restore your WhatsApp data.
Method 4: Transfer WhatsApp Chats From Android To iPhone Using Email
Another effective way to move WhatsApp data from an Android to an iPhone is to use email. Because it is extremely common and easy to use, I have included it. However, it’s important to keep in mind that you can only do this by transferring your chats in succession, which could take up all your time.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device and select the WhatsApp chat that you’d like to transfer to your iPhone.
- Now click on Settings > More > Export Chat > Email and select whether you wish to attach media or not.
- After that, enter the recipient’s email address and click on the Send button. You will now need to log in to the recipient’s email on your iPhone. You should be able to see the attached chats.
This is a relatively easy way to transfer WhatsApp To iPhone From Android. However, there are a few cons with this method, including:
- If you use this method, you can only transfer messages one after the other, which means it is time consuming process.
- WhatsApp for iOS cannot open the chats since they will be attached as “.txt” documents.
- There is a limit of 10,000 attachments per message and 40,000 messages without attachments.
Above, I have discussed how to transfer WhatsApp to iPhone from Android. Hopefully, you have successfully transferred WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
Although there are many ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, these are the most effective and straightforward methods. Using AnyTrans, which can help you transfer data from computer to iPhone, you can manage your WhatsApp and other iPhone data with ease.
These methods will work anywhere in the world, whether you are in India, the United States, the United Kingdom, etc. Just make sure you transfer WhatsApp messages correctly from android to iPhone.
Have you successfully transferred WhatsApp data to your iPhone? If so, please tell us about your experience in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!