Are you looking for the best solution to save video from Google Drive to iPhone? Then, you must definitely read this article. Google Drive is the best place to store all your files without the need to install it on your phone.
Most iPhone users find it difficult to download the videos from Google Drive to iPhone, as Google Drive does not show a direct download option sometimes. For them, we have mentioned a few simple ways in this article to fix the issue.
How to Save Video from Google Drive to iPhone?
Method 1: Use Google Drive App to Save/Download Video to iPhone
- First, go to the Apple App Store and download the Google Drive application on your iPhone.
- Now, open the app and select the list of videos you would like to save on your iPhone. In case you have saved the videos on sub-folders on Google Drive, try to navigate to the respective folder and then select the videos to download. Else, you can also navigate to the videos section on the left side panel, as shown in the image below.
- After you select the videos, click on the three dots on the top right corner (as mentioned in the picture), and then select the option “send a copy.” This will allow you to download the videos on your iPhone from Google Drive.
- Now, the videos will appear in your iPhone library after they are downloaded.
Method 2: Use Shared Links to Save Video from Google Drive to iPhone
In case the above-mentioned method does not work for you, you can try the link-sharing method to download the videos on your iPhone library. For that, you can follow the below mentioned process:
- Firstly, download the Google Drive app from the Apple App Store on your iPhone.
- Now, move the Google Drive app to the shortcuts folder on your iPhone.
- Copy the Google Drive video link and activate the shortcut for Google Drive Downloader. You will automatically be redirected to the next step.
- Now, confirm the action and choose the location to save the video on your iPhone.
Method 3: Use Google Drive Alternatives like Dropbox
Dropbox is one of the best alternatives after Google Drive. It has a clean interface and helps users to store up to 2000 GB of data which is pretty impressive. You can copy all the files on Google Drive to Dropbox and then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Dropbox and navigate to the folder section.
- Now, locate where the video file is, and then tap on the “Share” option.
- After you tap on the save file option, you can download and save the video on your iPhone.
Method 4: Save Video From Google Drive to iPhone Through PC
Another way to save video files on iPhone through Google Drive is by using a laptop. For this method, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Google Drive URL and log in with your Gmail ID.
- Choose the videos you want to save, and click on the upper-right corner. You will get an option to download the video, as shown in the image below.
- After downloading the files on your PC, you can transfer them to the iPhone.
Method 5: Transfer Videos from iTunes to iPhone
You can download the files from Google Drive on your iTunes and then connect your iPhone to the iTunes application on your PC. You can find the videos under the “Movies” section, as shown in the image below.
Now, click on the “Sync movies” option and then “apply” to transfer the files from iTunes to your iPhone.
In conclusion, we have discussed various methods for saving and transferring videos to your iPhone from Google Drive. Do let us know which method worked the best for you in the comment section below.