Video Editor apps on Android are no less than the Video Editor apps on PC. You can find so many free and powerful video editing apps for Android on Google Play Store.
These apps are very easy to use and have an amazing bunch of features in them. You can make really good clips using these apps and directly share them on social media apps.
Best Video Editor Apps for Android
This Android video editor app is undoubtedly the best of all. Many users like it. It has gotten all the basic functions like trimming, cutting, adding themes, music, etc. and you can use these tools easily.
It also has an option where you can make 1:1 videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for YouTube, you can also create reverse videos, add any transition you want, slow motion, text, etc. so that you can beautify your video.
This has got some in-app purchases, but you can find most of the amazing features for free. You can either save the video or share it directly on social media. It places a watermark at the end of the video, but you remove it by upgrading it.
These are Some Special Features of FilmoraGo
- You can preview the Clips in real-time.
- You can import photos and videos from social media websites
- It has an extensive collection of templates and effects.
- You can find a set of professional editing tools.
This video editor app has received many awards and is one of the best video editing apps for Android which is available for free on the Play Store. It has a user-friendly interface and is reliable.
Apart from the essential functions, this app allows you to beautify your video by adding text, effects, music, and sound effects or you can even perform live dubbing.
You can reduce the size of your video by simply compressing it with few steps. The best part is videos do not lose any quality and it has no video duration limits. This is the best alternative to FilmoraGo and it supports all Android devices.
These are Some Special Features of VideoShow
- It has 50 amazing themes to beautify your videos, vlogs, and slideshows
- You can Blur background; it also has options to adjust audio speed and has got voice enhancement features too
- You can add multiple background music to a video.
- You can convert the soundtrack of a video to mp3.
PowerDirector Video Editor App
PowerDirector is a packed featured video editor for Android. It has an easy-to-use timeline interface but learning how to use the controls make take you a little time.
Once you become an expert with using the app, it can help you create professional and effects-rich videos within a short span of time. It has 30+ different effects and transition options to add to your video.
You can also create amazing green screen videos. This video editor app comes with tutorial videos for all its functions and controls.
You can find most of its features for free, on upgrading to the full version you can remove watermark, ads, and also extract videos in 1080 and 4K resolutions.
These are Some Special Features of PowerDirector
- Videos can be exported in 4K with hardware support.
- Slow-mo video editor to create slow-mo video FX.
- Chroma key selector so that you can impart transparencies in videos and layer effects.
This video editor app is combined with a well-designed interface along with powerful features. It is a very convenient video editing tool for Android.
You can use the drag-n-drop feature to import different media files quickly. KineMaster offers amazing levels of control on the editing process so that you can create professional videos easily.
On purchase of the professional edition of the app, you can remove the watermark and also full access to premium assets. But most of the functions come in the free version.
These are Some Special Features of KineMaster
- Multiple layers of videos, images, text, effects, overlays, stickers, and handwriting can be combined.
- Instant preview feature for viewing the editing
- You can have a precise control on volume from a moment to another moment within a clip
Quik is another smart way to create some excellent videos. It is quick and free. The most highlighting feature of this app is that it comes with automatic video creation capabilities.
It allows you to crop videos, add effects, texts, and quickly synchronize everything to the beat of any music. After creating the video, you can save it to your gallery either in 1080p or 720p, or you can directly share it on social media.
It is reliable, convenient to use, and doesn’t display any annoying ads.
These are Some Special Features of Quik
- Transitions are automatically synced to the beats of background music
- Quik is compatible with GoPro as well as Motion Photos
- Videos can be saved in 60fps for smooth playback
- You can save edited videos as drafts and finishing editing later.
We think that these are some of the best video editing apps for Android and you should totally try them according to your use. Apart from these, here are some other apps which are worth the try: VivaVideo, Funimate, Magisto, and FilmMaker.