We all know that streaming services have become extremely popular nowadays and we have apps such as Paramount Plus, Disney Plus, and also Discovery Plus to watch content.
Talking about Discovery Plus, it is worth noting that you can get access to Discovery Plus on platforms such as Xfinity, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and also on Vizio, Samsung, and other Smart TVs as well.
So, in this article, we are going to tell you how to get discovery plus on all these platforms in great detail.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Xfinity
In order to get discovery plus on Xfinity, you need to make sure that you follow each and every step mentioned down below:
- First of all, subscribe to Discovery Plus on their own website from this link.
- You will see a ‘Start Free Trial’ button once you land on the homepage of Discovery Plus.
- Pick and Subscription plan which suits you and press Continue.
- Create your Discovery Plus account and finalize your sign-up procedure.
- You will get an email confirming that your subscription is now active.
- Turn on your Xfinity device to complete the rest of the procedure.
- Press the Xfinity button on your remote and select Apps.
- A list of all the available apps will be shown. Pick Discovery+ from the list and launch it.
- Sign in to your Discovery+ on Xfinity using the account credentials.
- You will get access to all the content on Discovery Plus with your Xfinity device without limitations.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Apple TV
To get Discovery+ on Apple TV, you will have to purchase a subscription from its website. For that, you need to follow the steps mentioned in the above guide.
Once you have an active subscription to Discovery+, you can follow the procedure given below to get access to Discovery+ on Apple TV:
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to its Home Screen. Navigate to the App Store and open the app.
- Use the magnifying glass on the App Store to search for Discovery+ using the in-built search feature. Type Discovery+ or use Siri to use voice input to search for the app.
- Once you find the app, click and open its Overview. After that, click on Get and download the app to your Apple TV.
- Click on Open once the app gets downloaded and then Sign In with your account credentials.
- Once you have signed in, you will get access to all Discovery+ content on your Apple TV.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Fire TV
To get Discovery Plus on Fire TV, you will have to subscribe to one of its paid plans from its website. Once you have subscribed to Discovery Plus or you already have a subscription, you can proceed ahead with the steps mentioned below:
- Make sure to turn on your Fire TV and go to its home screen. Navigate to the top of the screen and go all the way to the left.
- You will find the Search button here which will be marked by the magnifying glass icon. Click on it and search for Discovery+ by typing or using voice input.
- Once you find Discovery+, select it and click on Get to download the app to your Fire TV device.
- After the app is downloaded and installed on your device, open the app and Sign In to it with your account credentials to see all the Discovery+ content right on your Fire TV device.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Roku
Once you have subscribed to a premium plan with Discovery+ or you might have already subscribed to it, you need to get the Discovery+ app on your Roku device to watch its content.
To Get Discovery+ on your Roku device, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Start your Roku device and press the Home button to go to its home screen. After that, select Streaming Channels which will be on the left side of Roku’s interface.
- Scroll down until you see an option labeled Search Channels. Select this option and it will open an on-screen keyboard. Type Discovery Plus and search for the app.
- Select the Discovery Plus channel and use the Add Channel button. Download and Install the channel to your Roku device.
- Go back to Roku’s home screen, open the Discovery+ channel and launch it and then Sign In using your account credentials to enjoy its content.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Android TV
Once you have subscribed to Discovery Plus from its website or you already have a subscription to Discovery Plus, you can follow this guide to watch its content on your Android-powered TV:
- Turn on your TV powered by Android and locate the Google Play Store on it.
- Once you find it, open the app and search for the Discovery+ app and then click on Download to download and install this app on your TV.
- After that, open the Discovery+ app and sign in to the app with your account credentials to enjoy all of its content.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Samsung TV
You must be aware that most TVs these days are either powered by Fire TV OS, Android OS, Roku OS or Apple’s tvOS.
But Samsung has its own Tizen-based OS for its Smart TVs which is why we are going to show you how to get Discovery Plus on Samsung TVs in this guide.
Once you have subscribed to Discovery+ or you might already have a subscription then proceed with the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your Samsung TV’s home screen also known as the Smart Hub. Then navigate to Apps and use the search option to search for Discovery+.
- Select the app’s icon, open its details and then add it to your TV by clicking on the Add to Home button.
- The app will download and install on your TV after a few minutes. Open the app and then Sign In using your account credentials and enjoy its content on your Samsung TV.
As we mentioned earlier, the majority of the TVs nowadays are powered by Android TV, Roku TV OS, Apple TV OS or Fire TV OS.
So we have mentioned the steps to get the Discovery Plus app on these TVs so you need to find which OS your TV runs on and then follow the steps.
If you have a Samsung TV then its steps are also mentioned so you don’t feel stuck. Apart from that, we have mentioned the guide to get Discovery Plus on Xfinity as well.